All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Photo001.JPG
    Photo001.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,530
  • Photo001.JPG
    Photo001.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,529
NIce to meet you! Its great to see younger people really getting involved in this hobby. We have some great folks here and some of the younger ones have found some exceptional things...Jake Phelps being one of the top contenders in the teenage group, along with Goldencoin and I think coolcash is in that age group also.

Welcome whitesid Old man !

how's That ? ;D

it's Good to have you With us.

Jeff

Welcome and I hope you find some great stuff. I'm old so you don't have to tell me that either. ;D Actually, I don't know what is going to last longest, me or the batteries I just put in my detector. I was wanting to get a puppy but I don't know who I'd leave the dog to.

Welcome to the forum whitesid. Maybe I'll bury a couple of coins for you to dig up in 40 or 50 years cause I know you still will be detecting! BTW, what are you holding in the pic? Something you found with the detector I assume.

HH

Funkman

Hiya Whitesid,

A pleasure seeing ya! Enjoy chatting with ya in chat. Keep up the fantastic MDing you're doing.

;) RR

Glad to have you with us, Whitesid!

About 400 years ago a guy named Francis Bacon said, "A man may be young in years and yet old in hours if he has lost no time." Judging from the finds you've posted here on TNet, I'd say that motto was made to order for you!

Hello Whitesid!
welcome to the best treasure detecting site on the web.
Nice looking detector you've got there. My last one was an IDX PRo and it beeped on lots of clad ( and pulltabs and bottle tops!) Read the posts of the experienced hunters, research your area and enjoy one of the best past times you can have.

Jim Johnson
grizzly bare

Welcome to TreasureNet, Whitesid. It looks like you're off to a good start with that buckle.

No, I don't like Eminem! ;) :D ;D (Chatroom Joke)

SO......this is the eminem kid.....lol...good to see who i'm making fun of ! Welcome....

Welcome Whitside! Don't worry about age, just hang on to the enthusiam. Age has no bearing here except when trying to get up after a # of deep knee bends. ;) Hang in there and HH!

Nice to meet you Whitesid!

Be warned of my picture comming tommarow!

-CC

Hey Old Man, How's the Huntin' Goin' ?

jeff of pa said:
Hey Old Man, How's the Huntin' Goin' ?
;D its been pretty good, the ground by me just froze up again. how are you doing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back