What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED This is not suppose to be solved

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is one that is baffled me and I’ll probably never know what it is and I hang onto it anyway and I pull it out every once in a while and hope that there was something different that I could say. Your good luck with my good luck
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    792.9 KB · Views: 291
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 231
Have you tried the ID.me group on Facebook? I'm amazed at what gets identified on there.
Sorry I can't personally help.
Good luck!
- Brian
 
Upvote 2
This is one that is baffled me and I’ll probably never know what it is and I hang onto it anyway and I pull it out every once in a while and hope that there was something different that I could say. Your good luck with my good luckgla

Me too!! That’s why it killing me
What kind of soil or ground condition was it found in? Assuming it was found metal detecting.
 
Upvote 1
Thanks brianc
Posted today Truth but no answers all day. Someone said “late 1800s” which is not new information.
Maybe there will be an “a ha” moment tonight.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom