This is what happens when you go out with a metal detector

Most people find pennies, nickles ,dimes and quarters you found a whole buck.LOL nice picture

Take your rifle next time and maybe you'll walk up on a gold coin!

Looks delicious.... We had a big buck and three does walk by us within maybe 50 feet a while back, would have been such an easy shot but I would imagine the authorities would frown on anyone having a rifle in City Park.

Looks delicious.... We had a big buck and three does walk by us within maybe 50 feet a while back, would have been such an easy shot but I would imagine the authorities would frown on anyone having a rifle in City Park.

Yeah, my wife has been on this health food kick for 20 years.She will NOT eat beef,only venison.In Va. were allowed 6 deer per season.Two years ago I shot 5......W/in 12 months we, (she) consumed all them all....I have some GREAT recipes .

why? he looks just about right for the meat to be tender

You could have thrown your detector at him. Maybe you would have konked him on the noggin !

Seeing a big buck counts as a win in my book.

And it gets even more crazy.Today (the day AFTER deer season) He's there again.Only, with 3 more of his 'Buck' friends.All with nice racks.But he deferentially is the king :)

the ones laying down, I sneak up behind them jump on their backs while holding the antlers with my left hand I cut the throat with my bear grylls knife

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back