This is why you dig pull-tab signals.....

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi everyone in treasure land so good to have something to report. It's almost end of season here for metal detecting (at least for my old knees in eastern winters) so went to a rec center type park I noticed is always crawling with people when its warm and was just wanting to satisfy the digging jones for a few hours. Three signals in I get the old screaming 35 signal on my anfibio (which is almost always a ring style pull tab) and to my surprise saw the roundness of a 22k gold ring an inch down. Was staring at ring in the hole while thinking "where's my pulltab?" before it sunk in. Holy crap! Two holes later and another one ,same signal same expectation.....dig those pulltab signals when park hunting I know it sucks but occasionally fortune shines. Four and a half grams of 22k for a morning excercise type dig is pretty awesome in my book, totally stoked! Thanks for looking and good fortune to you all!

Attachments

• site.JPG
    site.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 200
  • take.JPG
    take.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
  • ring1.JPG
    ring1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
  • ring2.JPG
    ring2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • .916 mark (x2).JPG
    .916 mark (x2).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
  • 4..45 grams 22k gold.JPG
    4..45 grams 22k gold.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
Upvote 50

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
R

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds! Congratulations on them all and especially the two gold rings! They are beauties! Thanks for encouraging all of us.
thank you so much! seems like the best finds come at the least expected moments...gotta love this hobby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread