Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is Your Money.. Would $96k per hour be enough for you? Well it's YOURS

Ten Billion Dollars per every person on earth? I was thinking maybe a few million dollars each would be great. A Billion? That's even hard to imagine. Take a person who works 40 hrs/week from age 18 to retirement at age 68. How much per hour would you have to make to accumulate ten billion dollars: Let's look.....
weeks
hours
2080annually
50work years
Regular hours in your lifetime
$10,000,000,000 Ten Billion Dollars in each of our accounts
$96,015
Per Hour at
Is my math right there?

Multiply that by , what 7 billion people on the planet..

I don't know. The number is beyond understanding. Yet that is the total accumulated wealth held bankers, robbers, cabal, you name it.

And they cry "we can't afford health care, or we need to tighten our (your) belts" AS you see it is all BS. There has ALWAYS been more money than anyone could spend in a million lifetimes. And if you were fortunate enough to be promoted to a Salaried position think about all the evenings, weekends, vacations, sick days ............ you have struggled through to be a "good guy" just to keep your crappy job and support your family. Me too. Angry is not a strong enough word.

If there is any justice in our new world, Hell is too good a place for those guys. Let them spend eternity swimming for their kives in a huge cesspool. Fighting each other for food and relief. Eternally. That's just me. Maybe there is a worse penalty.

New control systems are in place. Banking and governence to guide us through this mess. Ready NOW.

Remember the loud unearthly noises heard around the world a while ago? Like great trumpets? IMHO That will announce the beginning of our new world. Yeah. The same sounds that destroyed Jericho. Wait for it...........................
BB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[QUOTE
[h=3]When the OPPT Shoe Dropped: Evidence That The Black-Screen, Off-ledger Global Accounts Are Real[/h]

A rather ironic slogan of the World Bank

When the OPPT shoe dropped: Evidence that the black-screen, off-ledger global accounts are real

January 22, 2013
Posted by Paula

Hi all,

Let me take you through two items that appeared in my email inbox over the course of the past week. Both of these items, one video and one .pdf file, are publicly available online. Check it out for yourself.

Itā€™s just amazing what hides in plain sight. Itā€™s also amazing to see what happens when we use our mindā€™s eye.

Hereā€™s what weā€™ve learned so far:

On behalf of us, the One People, OPPT has foreclosed on all of the global ā€˜trustā€™ accounts. These accounts properly belong to all of us in trust, simply because weā€™re all citizens of this planet, equally. Each global trust account (and these go by many and various names) represents vast sums of money, all of it backed by gold, silver, and treasure.

Thatā€™s a pretty chewy statement but letā€™s go with it, just as a thought experiment.

OPPT proposes that Ten Billion Dollars ($10,000,000,000) USD is held in trust for each individual on this planet. Well then! What kind of evidence exists that I might use to verify for myself that this story isnā€™t completely nutbar? Letā€™s return to the above-mentioned pair of items, which turn out to be very helpful in this regard.

The video, titled ā€˜Joint Release 3-36.3ā€™, was produced at some point after Dec. 24th, 2012 by UN-SWISSINDO TELEVISION NEWS: GLOBAL WORLD, which seems to be the PR vehicle for announcements from the Soekarno Trust. So in this moment of NOW I'm transcribing the first part of an hour-long video announcing disbursements from the Trust. The payments, one after the other, are literally astronomical (see partial transcript below). There seems little question that this money is in fact available and is being sent out to its named recipients.

[Notice how he speaks of continents as "Kingdoms" also an amazing World Bank document below the fold on the Final 2012 Audio on "infinite bank statements" -AK]

Join Release 3-36 .3gp - YouTube

Hereā€™s my partial and slightly challenged transcript of the first 15 mins. of the video, which is all I was able to handle in one go. If someone would like to improve on it, that would be swell:

Joint Release 3-36.3

UN - SWISSINDO TELEVISION NEWS: GLOBAL WORLD

Good day.

I am Director of Joint Communications [unclear]. This is Publication 3-36, authorized release unlimited. ID 452106/66/2012, Trustee, Processee, Dynasty... Swissindo Agreement Joint Release 3-36, Joint Doctrine for Multinational Operations, ID 452106/66/2012.

For keeping information on Transactions and Treaties, International Agreements.

Treaty Event: UN Swissindo Multinational, Special Extra, Thirty Trillion US Dollars, Federal Reserve Bank, to pay to Deposit Control Settlement Investment Deposit, Freedom Forever 111, in official name, ownership [unclear], authority mandate, Personal International Trustee, plus Trustee Dynasty RMSPTD, Beneficial name, Global Development

1. Payment 1: To Committee of Treaty of UN Swissindo Multinational.
Amount: Ninety-Seven Billion ($97,000,000,000) USD.
Date: November 20, 2012.

2. Payment 1: U.N. date 24 [unclear] in the House of Representatives HR 1249, Internal Protocol Number 301 of the Great President of the Kingdom of the United Nations Organization
Amount: Five Hundred Million ($500,000,000) USD

3. Payment 1: Independent Consultant and Contractor Exhibit AB
Amount: Nine Billion and Seven Hundred Million ($9,700,000,000) USD
Date: November 20, 2012

4. Payment 1: For [unclear], Public Property
Amount: Ninety-Seven Billion ($97,000,000,000) USD

5. Payment 1: For UMD UN Swissindo, Treaty Event of Paris
Amount: Ninety-Seven Billion ($97,000,000,000) USD

6. Payment 1: Official Extra to U.N. Members of 193 Nations
Amount: Five Hundred Billion ($500,000,000,000) USD
Total: Forty-Six Trillion and Five Hundred Billion ($46,500,000,000,000) USD

7. Payment 1: U.N. Swissindo Multinational
Date: December 24, 2012

Number 1: N.A.T.O.: One Hundred and Fifty Eight Trillion and Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion ($158,990,000,000,000) USD

Number 2: S.A.T.O.[?]: One Hundred and Thirty Trillion and Nine Hundred Ninety Billion ($130,990,000,000,000) USD

Number 3: NON-BLOC: One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Trillion and Nine Hundred Ninety Billion ($138,990,000,000,000) USD

8. Payment 1: Neo Mercusuar Dunia
Amount: One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Trillion and Nine Hundred and Nineteen Billion ($138,990,000,000,000) USD

9. Payment 1: Contract Project
1. Master Key Plan; Date: December 24, 2012
Amount: One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Trillion and Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion ($138,990,000,000,000) USD
1. Master Plan; Date: December 24, 2012
Amount: One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Trillion and Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion ($138,990,000,000,000) USD

10. Payment 1: Global Immunity, The World [unclear] Date: December 24, 2012
Big Top: One Hundred Twenty Person World [unclear] Most Powerful Families
Amount: Ten Billion in [unclear] Currency
Amount: Two Trillion and Two Hundred Fifteen Billion ($2,215,000,000) USD

11. Payment 1: [unclear]; Date: December 24, 2012
Number 1: UN Members of 190 Nations
Amount: One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Trillion and One Hundred and Nineteen Billion ($138,119,000,000) USD
Number 2: Top Three Hundred Organizations IPO
Amount: One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Trillion and Nine Hundred and Nineteen Billion ($138,919,000,000,000) USD
Total: Four Hundred and Sixteen Trillion and Nine Hundred and Seventy Billion ($416,970,000,000) USD

Number 3: World and Indonesia [unclear]
Amount: One Hundred and Thirty-Eight Trillion and Nine Hundred and Ninety Billion USD
Total: Three Quadrillion...

[This is really funny! At the 7:30 point in the video, the number is so big that the Communications Director, who now has terrible cotton mouth from reciting non-stop, can't get his tongue around saying it successfully.]

Total: Three Quadrillion and Six Hundred and Thirty Trillion and Seven Hundred and Forty Billion ($3,630,740,000,000,000) USD
3.1. [unclear] Foundation
3.2. [unclear] Foundation
3.3. U.N. Foundation
3.4. [unclear] Republic Indonesia
3.5. USO USA
3.6. MUN [?]
3.7. OMD
3.8. [unclear]
3.9. [unclear] Indonesia
3.10. Billion Big Bang [unclear] A1 1A
3.11. UBS AG
3.12: Bank of America
3.13: Wells Fargo
3.14: Citibank N.A.
3.15. Federal Reserve
3.16. World Bank
3.17. Bank of International Settlements or BIS
3.18. International Monetary Fund
3.19. All Central Banks for 193 and 115 Top World Prime Banks
3.20. International Chamber of Commerce or ICC
3.21 Financial [?] FITFGFI
3.22. Tantara [?] National International TNI [?]
3.23. United Nations Organization
3.24. [unclear] Hospital
3.25. Thirty-Three Provinces
3.26. 29 BUMN
3.27. [unclear] Global Government.....

I also offer for your consideration the attached 'Top Secret' 2012 World Bank audit of its black-screen off-ledger accounts. Some impressive signatures are attached to the end of the document. As youā€™re reading through the audit doc, you might want to keep these three things in mind:

1. itā€™s important to squint hard at the names of the accounts and the identities of the account holders; this info appears in the first several pages of the doc.

2. the ā€˜infinityā€™ symbol looks like a sideways numeral 8. That symbol replaces dollar values in each of the accounts because they are in fact infinite (the accounts are grown and partially harvested when mature, in perpetuity).

3. Really: check out those signatures at the end.

][/QUOTE]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gonna be EUROS...?

This money is already ours. Yours and mine and his and hers. Absolutely 100% legally returned to us. The rightful owners.

It is legal. Not Obama-say's-so legal. Not because of anyone other than corporate america lost the lawsuit. The lawsuit proved that corportae america and corporate world had scammed all humanity. Lied and made legal and made legal systems to force us to pay our taxes. And interest. Plus penalties plus compound interest.

The lawsuit, lawfully filed, had all the evidence. The defense, the cabal, america and the bankers et al just had to document it never happened. Or was a bookkeeping error. Whatever. They Had Zero Defense.

Zero defense in the corporate legal world means You Lose. And the automatically defaulted on their loan agreement with us. They never though they could get caught in their own quagmire.

So the lost the value of pure gold ingots. Plus the 4% annual interest they agreed to pay for the use of the gold. They didn't. So after half a century of missed loan payments, that amount was added to the principal they borrowed from us.

All THis MOney and GOLD is physically held in China and other countries. It is as real as a heart attack. Just waiting for US TO START COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW WE GET IT.

This is the only thing that worries the cabal. Because it's true. Instead they create wars, disasters, phoney elections by criminal candidates and attempt to start a civil war. Here in america. Martial law and death are the only hopes they have left. Is there any of this you don't understand?

Apparently the NESARA funds, plus all the other supposed funds to free our lives have been corrupted. Even a one billion dollar bribe to our highest authority.

Whatever happens will be what we want to happen. What do you want? Same old crap. That's what is in store. And as america corporation no longer exists (yes it is legally gone) what will protect you? Our Constitution? Not with these guys.

The publication of the lawsuit has been attempted at least twice. As is legally required for all public lawsuits and whatever. It is your Right to know. WHY DON'T YOU KNOW IT? Because the Major New people are afraid. Cowards. Chicken. Totally without backbone or credibility. Useless. And even worse, no longer part of delivering the news. This is just news. It disgusts me. How about you?
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB - not sure if you understand the concept of inflation. If every person in the world was given billions of dollars the price if everything would just go up by billions of dollars. You can just go add a bunch of zero to every dollar bill. Countries in hyperinflation do this all the time. I think you can get a trillion dollar Zimbabwe note for instance. My guess is its worth about s load of bread at most. If you are gonna go off on the conspiracy theory crazy train at lead get basic fact correct. All the above quotes you post have "big financial" words to make them sound legitimate - but they are all just nonsense. No offense but global banking was my occupation for 2 decades. Or maybe I'm part of huge cabal and just trying to deceive everyone???

Best of luck. Feel free to run any financial stuff by me if you want.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB - not sure if you understand the concept of inflation. If every person in the world was given billions of dollars the price if everything would just go up by billions of dollars. You can just go add a bunch of zero to every dollar bill. Countries in hyperinflation do this all the time. I think you can get a trillion dollar Zimbabwe note for instance. My guess is its worth about s load of bread at most. If you are gonna go off on the conspiracy theory crazy train at lead get basic fact correct. All the above quotes you post have "big financial" words to make them sound legitimate - but they are all just nonsense. No offense but global banking was my occupation for 2 decades. Or maybe I'm part of huge cabal and just trying to deceive everyone???

Best of luck. Feel free to run any financial stuff by me if you want.

The gold is real. So are the lawsuits. I do understand inflation and have the same questions as you. How would that work? I do not know. There are many things beyond our understanding. Events have been unfolding though. Arrests have been made in December. The Powers-that-were are unwilling to give up the gold without a Golden Parachute of some sort. It is my understanding that the NESARA fund has been co-opted by the cabal. We're talking about huge bribes. In the Billions for individuals who bend the rules. Our Top Dog is thought to be one.

The gold is just a part of a new economic system. Which recognizes currency actually backed by gold. New systems of government will also be installed. By paper ballot of all citizens in every corner of the world. Whatever system we/they choose is up to each voter. If Idi Amin is their role model, then let them elect another. Freedom of choice.

The funds are in Trust. So how and when will be overseen by the head trustee(?) is that the right term? Obviously there are priorities:
Feed The World First.
Give Them Free Energy (part of the plan)
Fresh water, disease erasure, etc. Whatever is needed before building their infrastructure. In my mind that will create millions of jobs worldwide. Building, repairing, replacing cities, highways whatever. I can visualize one hundred years of manual effort to build the new cities. My thought is that everyone will get a Trust Fund. Secured by Gold. That they can draw upon as they wish. How will the stuff we all buy get replaced? Don't know. If a guy want's to drink himself to death is that OK. I suppose so. They would do what they are already doing in the best environment possible. Free choice.

Populating new planets has popped up recently as options. Pioneer volunteers to build new worlds. I would work. Whatever I could do to help build our new world. No I cannot sit home for more than a few days without getting cabin fever. If I had the money, I would buy some heavy equipment to help my build something for someone. I could also do manual labor building machines if needed. Or learn to run a steel mill. Or a tool & die shop. All those things interest me and if I had funds to keep it going why not? Wouldn't you rather do something new and rewarding where you looked forward to helping?

There is a struggle going on by those who are sort of willing to give up power, a little bit if they can survive better than the rest of us. These are beyond our pay grade so we will know about it after "it" happens. Plans and rumors and promises are changing daily. New players getting involved, new teams with the same players.

America Corporation no longer exists. The privately owned Federal Reserve is without funds or Gold. Just the Feds promise to deliver. Maybe the big five still trade in dollars and eurpos, the rest of the world does not. If they (China, Japan) have dollars they are getting rid of them as fast as they can. The dollar is worthless. We have no gold to back our debt. We have been forceclosed. We, the lawsuits, demand our gold and have truckloads of proof you stole it from us. And never paid your annual 4% lease agreement agreed on by JFK plus others representing our gov't.

Just like Big Pharma, the military grunts, and everyone trying to keep our families from ruin. we have no idea what our top bosses do. Same with you bankers. If you think you are part of the problem you probably are. The point our country is in at this moment is a stew made of false promises, broken dreams and disillusionment. And sides have been formed. Are you in or are you out? That is the question every single person has to answer themselves. Do you believe that telling people black is white and white is black is honorable? For what purpose.

Imagine the doorbell ringing and someone disclosing that you are now wealthy beyond belief.And there will be individual guidance for anyone needing help with the bigger picture. The announcement will include who, what, when, where and why our New World was necessary. No covering up the bad stuff. We will start our new history with honesty. Start fresh.

The Banksters are real. Here is something I started reading. It is a Bankers Manual of sorts. Free so check it out and give us all here your comments? :)
BB

[QUOTE
Sunday, 27 January 2013

Top Secret Banker's Manual.... *thud*

I've been having an insane day today- the usual weekend running in circles stuff, lol, and haven't had a chance to even start the next article I want to write.... ...I'll get to it, no really! I will!

But this was sent to me by AK and I had a bit of a *thud* moment after reading just 10 pages of it. I think that many of you will find this quite interesting!!

If you have difficulties reading it here, you can click this link to go directly to the document online:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/53485521/Vol-3-Top-Secret-Banker-s-Manual
Vol 3 - Top Secret Banker's Manual by [/QUOTE]

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gold actually is just not that important at all to the global economy anymore. Everyone is off the gold standard. It just doesn't represent a meaningful part of global wealth anymore. Just another commodity like any other and prob less useful than most. If a significant amount of gold were to be distributed or hit the market at once it would cause a collapse in the price of gold.

BB most all of the major global financial companies are NOT secret private or family owned businesses like they were a hundred years ago. Folks like jpmorgan, Citigroup, UBS, credit Suisse, they are all public companies with full disclosure of everything going on. You can buy stock in them if you wish. They are NOT these big secret organizations - neither is Halliburton, etc, etc.

The world just doesn't work this way. There are millions of people around the world involved in the financial industry. You can get name of every executive and board member if these organizations. I was a player in it for twenty years and sat on the board of a small I banking firm. All these people are just normal people - you give them waaaay to much credit. Most just went to the right schools and were at the right place at the right time to get their jobs. No conspiracies needed. Best to you.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not trying to shoot you down but the facts are readily available on the net, and these people are not who or what you think. It takes a bit of reading to get the gist of what has been going on. I do have links to the best available info at the time I checked. Plus hard copies of the original contracts. PM me if you would like to do your own research. Most stuff on the net is at best, half truth. That's why your own fact checking is best.

Here are some of the recent transactions from the Gold funds:

China already got their 10% share worth USD 2. 6 Trillion, while UK have swiftly got also USD 2.6 Trillion, the Dragon Family have also USD 2.6 Trillion, China also got their share USD 2.6 Trillion and ASBLP Group and ASBLP Group of Companies, Inc. under this man have waiting to load their USD 2.6 Trillion and his share of USD 520 Billion. All other members of the Committee of 300 including WZH Group have already got their share swiftly or a guarantee on investment. So this man and his company have left to wait for their share.
The story of NYT is something behind the wall but the truth revealed behind this.

"Beijing is also beginning to shape global dialogues on a range of issues, analysts said; for instance, last year it asserted that
the dollar must be phased out as the worldā€™s primary reserve currency."

"Money is being transferred right now in VAST quantities out of Hong Kong by a certain bank. That money is being sent to the IMF, and through them to the UST. Who controls the Banks in Hong Kong? And where is that bank getting trillions of $ a day to keep transferring to the IMF? and what "money" is being used? Federal Reserve Dollars? US Treasury Bills?"
Hint: the bank I mentioned that's transferring all that money to the IMF is the same bank in that pretty letter up

And here is the actual will of Marcos.
http://Last Will and Testament of Ferdinand Marcos, President of the Philippines

Here is the cover page:
LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT

Know to all men these presents.

That I,
Ferdinand Edralin Marcos
with Diffused codename:
AAA - 777 andSpiritual King Solomon of Israel

, of Legal Age, Married to Imeda RomuladezMarcos y Ongpin, President of the Philippine Islands and General Holder of thefollowing Assets and Properties entrusted to me by the Eternal Creator for the benefit of the People of the Philippine Islands to with:
(a.)

FINANCIAL PROVENANCES:
with

AAA Account no. FM - 01
āˆ’
worth of $ 120, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000.
Spiritual Wonder Boy Account no. AM221
āˆ’
worth of $ 800, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000.[Note thatā€™s $800 x 10

i
f I counted the zeros correctly. Thatā€™s a lot of lumpia! - AK

) And
ALPHA - OMEGA Account no. 999
āˆ’
āˆ’9
worth of $
āˆž

that

directlyintended for the welfare and benefit of the People of the Philippine Islands:
(b.) LANDSPROVENANCES
with Original Certificate of Title no. 779 under Survey Plan no. 11
āˆ’
4509with constant measurement of 451, 000 sq. km. Of the total land area covering the Islands of Luzon to the Islands of Subah and registered under Lands Registration Act no. 496 in accordancewith the provisions ratified by and between the United States of America and Spain datedDecember 10, 1898 held in Paris, France with distinguished map, made and old printed fromtime of King Bernardo Carpio following bought thru cheating of Spanish Colonies, until boughtby Dr. Jose Rizal illegally sold by Spain to the United States of America, illegal sold by Gen.Emilio Aquinaldo to the US Authorities and
brought by the undersigned to the United Statesof America worth $ 20, 000, 000, 000 or 10, 000 metric tons of gold bars that preservedbeneath the World Trade Center in New York City, USA
that directly intended for thewelfare and benefit of the People of the Philippine Islands and
(c.)
MISCELLANEOUSAUTHORITY PROVENANCES such as: (1.) Authority to FREEZE and DEFREEZE againstexisting Mother and Extensive Accounts, (2.) Authority to MONETIZE and DEMONITIZE andInternational and Local Currencies, (3.) Authority to LOCK and UNLOCK against existingMother and Extensive Accounts, (4.) Authority to CEASE/DECEASE and RESURRECT againstMother and Extensive Accounts, (5.) Authority to REPRESENT and EXPEL Signatures of Foreign Authorities and the undersigned, (6.) Authority to MEDITATE and DIRECTINTERNATIONAL MOVER against existing Mother and Extensive Accounts. (7.) Authority toAUDIT and SUSTAIN AUDIT against existing Mother and Extensives Accounts, (8.) Authority
American Kabuki:

I typed this in by hand using the orginal PDF I had plus some images I enhanced in photoshop tobring out some of the text details. I don't guarantee I have all the zeros correct in some of these numbers but I did mybest to get them right. What little text I could not decypher I left as "[unclear]" for each instance of word that was illegibledue to the UN Mail Room stamp. This PDF has been on my hard drive for years, but I didn't have a context for it untilnow. The bank code names meant nothing to me when I first got it. The PDF I had follows this and is hard to read. 1/31/13

And the Gold measured in 10,000 metric tons. That is typical of the kind of wealth certain groups control. The total dollar amount is in the trillions upon trillions. There is no shortage of money and there never was. It was all a lie.
BB

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB - reminds me if the State Farm insurance commercial about the Internet. "It's got to be true because they said it on the Internet". You do realize that the Internet has about a 100 times more complete crackpot info than facts. My guess is your info comes from some strange fringe conspiracy website claiming to have uncovered some massive global conspiracy. Stay skeptical my friend or you will be taken advantage of.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are in a end game of disclosure called
Operation Underlord in progress
where many people will be exposed. This is in progress as I write this. Maybe this week? I am not privvy to any details just reporting on what they say. February 15th may be an important date. Give it a chance to unfold. Keep quiet and whatever happens you will nod your head as one who forsaw it all. No downside in that.
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not trying to shoot you down but the facts are readily available on the net, and these people are not who or what you think. It takes a bit of reading to get the gist of what has been going on. I do have links to the best available info at the time I checked. Plus hard copies of the original contracts. PM me if you would like to do your own research. Most stuff on the net is at best, half truth. That's why your own fact checking is best.

Here are some of the recent transactions from the Gold funds:

And here is the actual will of Marcos.
http://Last Will and Testament of Ferdinand Marcos, President of the Philippines

Here is the cover page:
LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT

Know to all men these presents.

That I,
Ferdinand Edralin Marcos
with Diffused codename:
AAA - 777 andSpiritual King Solomon of Israel

, of Legal Age, Married to Imeda RomuladezMarcos y Ongpin, President of the Philippine Islands and General Holder of thefollowing Assets and Properties entrusted to me by the Eternal Creator for the benefit of the People of the Philippine Islands to with:
(a.)

FINANCIAL PROVENANCES:
with

AAA Account no. FM - 01
āˆ’
worth of $ 120, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000.
Spiritual Wonder Boy Account no. AM221
āˆ’
worth of $ 800, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000.[Note thatā€™s $800 x 10

i
f I counted the zeros correctly. Thatā€™s a lot of lumpia! - AK

) And
ALPHA - OMEGA Account no. 999
āˆ’
āˆ’9
worth of $
āˆž

that

directlyintended for the welfare and benefit of the People of the Philippine Islands:
(b.) LANDSPROVENANCES
with Original Certificate of Title no. 779 under Survey Plan no. 11
āˆ’
4509with constant measurement of 451, 000 sq. km. Of the total land area covering the Islands of Luzon to the Islands of Subah and registered under Lands Registration Act no. 496 in accordancewith the provisions ratified by and between the United States of America and Spain datedDecember 10, 1898 held in Paris, France with distinguished map, made and old printed fromtime of King Bernardo Carpio following bought thru cheating of Spanish Colonies, until boughtby Dr. Jose Rizal illegally sold by Spain to the United States of America, illegal sold by Gen.Emilio Aquinaldo to the US Authorities and
brought by the undersigned to the United Statesof America worth $ 20, 000, 000, 000 or 10, 000 metric tons of gold bars that preservedbeneath the World Trade Center in New York City, USA
that directly intended for thewelfare and benefit of the People of the Philippine Islands and
(c.)
MISCELLANEOUSAUTHORITY PROVENANCES such as: (1.) Authority to FREEZE and DEFREEZE againstexisting Mother and Extensive Accounts, (2.) Authority to MONETIZE and DEMONITIZE andInternational and Local Currencies, (3.) Authority to LOCK and UNLOCK against existingMother and Extensive Accounts, (4.) Authority to CEASE/DECEASE and RESURRECT againstMother and Extensive Accounts, (5.) Authority to REPRESENT and EXPEL Signatures of Foreign Authorities and the undersigned, (6.) Authority to MEDITATE and DIRECTINTERNATIONAL MOVER against existing Mother and Extensive Accounts. (7.) Authority toAUDIT and SUSTAIN AUDIT against existing Mother and Extensives Accounts, (8.) Authority
American Kabuki:

I typed this in by hand using the orginal PDF I had plus some images I enhanced in photoshop tobring out some of the text details. I don't guarantee I have all the zeros correct in some of these numbers but I did mybest to get them right. What little text I could not decypher I left as "[unclear]" for each instance of word that was illegibledue to the UN Mail Room stamp. This PDF has been on my hard drive for years, but I didn't have a context for it untilnow. The bank code names meant nothing to me when I first got it. The PDF I had follows this and is hard to read. 1/31/13

And the Gold measured in 10,000 metric tons. That is typical of the kind of wealth certain groups control. The total dollar amount is in the trillions upon trillions. There is no shortage of money and there never was. It was all a lie.
BB

Bah GOLDBUG! (E.A. Poe)

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Update February 03, 2013: It's all over for the hold outs. Just finishing up the odd bits but the deal is done. Whatever is coming will be wonderful so sit back and enjoy the endgame.
BB

[h=2]Poofness Update, February 3, 2013[/h] Posted on February 3, 2013 by Jean

Greetings and Salutations;

Enough has happened and locked in to end this journey. So weā€™re off to see the ā€˜wizardā€™. It pretty much took the ability to do right handed things with the left hand, to finish this jobā€¦the shifting of the worldā€™s banking system. It took vast ā€˜commoditiesā€™ and unrelenting sticking to the task at hand. And a huge amount of focus to Not kill folks that (as they say) needed killinā€™. The arrogance was unbelievable, folks in circles that believe in their ā€˜rightā€™ to lord it over everybody else who couldnā€™t see the truth when it was right at the end of their noses. Games up dudes and dudettes, the earth is not yours, to do as you wish.Thereā€™s an old saying, ā€˜karmaā€™s a *****, then ya dieā€™.

From hence forth, ā€˜munchkinsā€™ will keep telling you to follow the yellow brick road, no worries about getting dazzled by the brilliance. Lower your head and take on what ever task you set for yourself. Dance forward on your path and do it in joy. We arenā€™t going back, we are going forward. Going into the world created for these times. Much of what you will witness now, is folks passing because they canā€™t handle the change. Canā€™t deal with the fact that low frequency behavior is a thing of the past, like neanderthals having to deal with cro-magnon man. It took them a while to find out, they were actually living side by side for a while. Hmm, wanna make a comparison to the present?

There have been some alterations but itā€™s all wrapped up in the speed at which the big changes take place. The flooring had to be ripped All the way up. No half stepping. which is reverberating thru DC right now. Who is a good guy, whoā€™s a bad guy, youā€™ll be finding out most directly. These announcements are so, the american people never let these past 100+ years, be repeated. Itā€™s All good and you will hear it with your own ears, soon enough. Time to go ā€˜poofā€™.

To keep communications going, consultations are available until our door knocks.

Love and Kisses;

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First the Corporation of the United States no longer exists. As of February 1, 2013 the United States returns to it's original legal form as a Republic. So what you say? Our Constitution will be our original US Constitution. The one we have been abusing is no longer legal or valid.

Secondly our banking systems as well as the worlds have changed. All must follow stricter rules. No exceptions as our former banksters system is no longer working. In fact congress got a severe are twisting to go along or else. Totally new banking systems are in place effective February 1, 2013 worldwide based on the Basel III Global Settlement Protocols.

Thirdly the cabal have either been arrested or on the run. TheRockefellers are reported to be on a Pacific island. The Bush 41s were arrested trying to fly out of the US. The Federal Reserve no longer exists.

Lastly, yesterday:
February 04, 2013 -- The One People's Public Trust today is alerting each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations operating under the guise of the peopleā€™s governments have been foreclosed upon by their own free will. The titles, ownership, and rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

This news release has been muted by major news and in other ways to prevent us from knowing it. Every bank and corporation that have been proven to be criminal have been foreclosed on. The money is coming. Our initial payment (I'm guessing) might be the removal of all our personal debts. Morgages, auto, school, credit cards etc. Part of the funds recovered from the banksters have paid these off. More to come especially this week. Should be announcements. WE Won! :)
BB

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

OPPT Press Release, UCC tool box, OPPT Filing Templates, and partial list of Corporate Gov that have been foreclosed

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Alert: The Public Trust Forecloses on Major
Corporations, Including Banks

February 04, 2013 -- The One People's Public Trust today is alerting each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations operating under the guise of the peopleā€™s governments have been foreclosed upon by their own free will. The titles, ownership, and rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

Multiple investigations uncovered evidence of principals, agents, and beneficiaries of a slavery system that knowingly performed substantial and systemic deceptive acts and practices, fraud, theft, and commandeering of the value of the one people of this planet without their knowing, willing and intentional consent. Based on the record of this slavery system, The Public Trust lawfully and legally duly registered the foreclosure, judgment, and remedy against these corporations for the damages made and done against the people of this planet that they have damaged.

This action is the outcome of multiple-year investigations. People of the planet, on every country, may have a financial interest in the assets of these former principals, agents, and beneficiaries of the foreclosed corporations and banks. Interested people everywhere on this planet are encouraged to investigate this matter on their own. See OPPT-IN Home - OPPT-IN.

The Public Trust asserts what is: that each man, woman, and child has unalienable value and rights granted and deposited in them by the Creator and not any one of the people is subordinate to any artificial principality, corporate fiction or the special interest of another without their appropriate knowing, willing and intentional consent made by contract or accommodation agreement. The Public Trust expressed that which already was.

The people have already determined and demanded that public banking systems, national governments, and their supporting judicial systems must be fully transparent, accountable, and liable. The Public Trust has secured the value for all concerned, for all People are created equal.

About One Peopleā€™s Public Trust (OPPT)The Public Trust, the One People's Public Trust, People's Public Trust 1776, etc., are duly secured, entered into Law Ordinance, inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, notice by action of entry into International Law Ordinance, notice by public registration.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BELOW IS A PARTIAL LIST OF FORECLOSED CORPORATIONS

ITALY
EDGAR Search Results

AUSTRALIA QUEENSLAND
EDGAR Search Results

CHINA PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF
EDGAR Search Results

JAPAN
EDGAR Search Results

KOREA
EDGAR Search Results