S Stonedman Jr. Member Joined Apr 4, 2019 Messages 20 Reaction score 157 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 10, 2019 #1 I Had Monday off, so I took the dogs to the river. The Harpeth is so low here in Nashville. A lot of new areas have been made more accessible. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. It is beautiful material! Still sharp! knife? Spear point? Attachments big2.webp 70.6 KB · Views: 111 big3.webp 75.6 KB · Views: 84 big4.webp 98.5 KB · Views: 76 big5.webp 89.1 KB · Views: 80 big6.webp 98.2 KB · Views: 90 big 8.webp 89.9 KB · Views: 80 big 1.webp 48.7 KB · Views: 87 Upvote 0
I Had Monday off, so I took the dogs to the river. The Harpeth is so low here in Nashville. A lot of new areas have been made more accessible. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. It is beautiful material! Still sharp! knife? Spear point?
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2019 #2 Nice find that’s a smoker , some nice flaking on it
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2019 #3 My guess would be a knife.Beautiful stain on it
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Sep 10, 2019 #4 I’d vote for a knife resharpened in the handle. Congrats on a beauty!
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #5 Killer find that any of us would be proud of!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #6 Very nice find. I’m looking forward to seeing our lake dropped this year.
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #7 Yep, as others have said, a nice, river stained knife.
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #8 That's a really nice knife recovery........all kinds of artifacts to be found on the rivers when the water is low. Good job.
That's a really nice knife recovery........all kinds of artifacts to be found on the rivers when the water is low. Good job.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2019 #9 A beautiful knife.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2019 #10 Really nice piece
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,021 Reaction score 9,212 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 14, 2019 #11 one hellava nice knife to be sure