What's new

This Little Piggy Went to Market

lincha

Full Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
This Little Piggy went to the market
This Little Piggy stayed home
This Little Piggy had roast beef
This Little Piggy had none (I always wondered why, my 6 year old grandson answered this one) He says it:
This Little Piggy had none, because he's a vegetarian
This Little Piggy went wee wee wee all the way home
 
give the last pig --flomax
 
Just so long that I don't have to give the last piggy a ride home in my car. (like the Geico commerical) :help:
 
OOOKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkk

and the purpose of this thread was ?? LOL

anyway I hate that Geico commercial...that squealing makes me turn the channel fast haha
 
This was an educational post. Just for a laugh, um, shrugging shoulders, because I felt like it, who knows. Now its giving me a laugh again because I'm wondering how many people are reading it and saying, well that's stupid. Live and Laugh toodle oooo.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom