What's new

✅ SOLVED This Looks so cool.............What the Heck Is It?????

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All, hope you had a safe and fun day, Chug and I were able to get out early, and at one of the parks we hit, I found this beauty about a foot down, nice and snug laying down, I was working so long to get it Chug came over to help, thank you sweetie!:love10: neither of us has seen anything like this, so we would really appreciate any help you can give us. The park this was found in has a few old bullets, and other interesting stuff. Thanks for looking, have a great evening! Red
hello.gif

DSCF1132.webpDSCF1138.webpDSCF1141.webpDSCF1136.webp DSCF1146.webp DSCF1140.webp DSCF1144.webp
huh.gif
We are not sure about what it is made of, it weighs 3.8 grams, and looks and feels like it's a lid to something, but there are no threads inside. We were thinking maybe a lid for a canteen or something.
icon_scratch.gif
 
Red, You got the Find Of the Day. here is a rotated Picture Of the Marking I think I see CO in It Thanks for a Great day Other than the Sun burns ChugDSCF1136.webp
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom