What's new

This Morning E-Trac 1887 V Nickel * Sidewalk Tear Out *

masterjedi

Bronze Member
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
1,352
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Morning New E-Trac * 1887 V Nickel * Sidewalk Tear Out *

I got a new E-trac yesterday and took it out for a few minutes last night and then again this morning. Its like 90-100 degrees here now... I love this thing!
I was driving to an old armory here in my town and saw a piece of side walk in the old part of our town that was torn out. I stopped and whipped out the new E-Trac and quickly went over this small old area. I found a few misc items and then a very crusty nickel. It rang up a solid 12/12 on the E-Trac. Got it home (very, very crusty) but can see that it is a V nickel dated 1887... Sweet!

Gary from Oregon...

s3.webp s2.webp s1.webp s4.webp s5.webp s9.webp s10.webp
 
Upvote 20
Way to be prepared for greatness!

:thumbsup:
 
Great find with your new machine. Hope it's the first of many. I have not done a sidewalk tear out yet.
 
Great find with your new machine. Hope it's the first of many. I have not done a sidewalk tear out yet.

Thanks Old Dude - - I had not either but have always wanted to. This was a very small section torn out but I could not resist not trying it. :) It paid off...!
 
MASTER JEDI I SEE THE FORCE HAS BEEN GOOD TO YOU , NICE OLD COIN......
 
nice V, good job hitting the tear out

youre gonna love that etrac!!!
 
nice V, good job hitting the tear out

youre gonna love that etrac!!!

Thanks cjon455 - - I have only used it for like 2 hours and I think I already love it.. :)
 
Check youtube for Andy sabisch coin mode, trust me it's freakin awesome!
 
That's so cool. Nice save.
 
Thats being opportunistic on a quick hunt. Looks like it really paid off. :thumbsup:
 
Check youtube for Andy sabisch coin mode, trust me it's freakin awesome!

I have been reading his book and now will check out YouTube . Thanks for the tip!
 
That's being opportunistic on a quick hunt. Looks like it really paid off. :thumbs up:

Thanks Loco-Digger -- I always have my gear in my truck just in case... :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom