What's new

This mornings hunt

captain redbeard

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
1,038
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cayuga county, New York
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another couple hours out before work this morning.
 

Attachments

  • 1489087796746.webp
    1489087796746.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 1489087828863.webp
    1489087828863.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 1489087840697.webp
    1489087840697.webp
    22 KB · Views: 84
  • 1489087851068.webp
    1489087851068.webp
    21 KB · Views: 87
  • 1489087866858.webp
    1489087866858.webp
    95.3 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
Nice finds!!
 
Thank you, I love the material I find out here as well.
 
Most of the fields here are covered with purple flowers. I see yours are still bare you lucky person. Hoping they will start working the fields here in a month or so they sure need some loving.
 
Yea rock this field wasn't plowed last season after the previous seasons corn, they just disced it and threw beans down last year. Tough looking in most of the field, but its huge so there are plenty of "clear" spots to look around. hoping for a good plowing this year :laughing7:
 
Very cool !

What is the small piece? I have something just like it I found recently
 
Those are great finds! Is the largest piece on the left broken? If so it must have been huge!
 
yes, it was broke looks to be a "recent" break. Really not sure what is was, possibly a big knife or scraper.
 
Interesting finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom