What's new

This mornings walk

captain redbeard

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
1,038
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cayuga county, New York
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice cloudy, warm morning here in cny, got out again a few hours before work. Found the broken tip within the first 2 hours, then the last 2 pieces the last 20mins walking quickly back to the house. Seems to happen a lot lately, all in all a good morning.
 

Attachments

  • 1490719783651.webp
    1490719783651.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 1490719793561.webp
    1490719793561.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 1490719802893.webp
    1490719802893.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 1490719812830.webp
    1490719812830.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 1490719829919.webp
    1490719829919.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Brokes are better than finding just dirt
 
For sure rock, artifacts are artifacts. I still usually come home with a handful of flint if nothing else, So I enjoy any artifact I find broken or not. IF nothing my pup gets to burn some of his winter weight.
 
i love to follow the clues.
 
You did good on your walk. I try to walk the fields slower when they haven't been planted. Harder to see artifacts mixed in with stubble.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom