What's new

This one has me stumped

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It came out of the sand clean, no tarnishing.
Weighs 18g.
Non magnetic.
Same color all through (the tail is broken off)
Tests less than 10k.
I think it was a pendant, I see similar ones online.
Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • PICT1036.webp
    PICT1036.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 284
  • PICT1035.webp
    PICT1035.webp
    115 KB · Views: 274
Upvote 0
I believe that it is supposed to be a worm.
 
Maybe a 9K lightning bolt? I think that the lightning bolt means something with the Christian religion.
 
Pendant, not Christian.
 
It is actually a snake, but I am not sure of the metal. I took it to a gold buyer for an opinion and she did not think it was gold at all. I think it is low grade gold, maybe 8kt. ???
 
remindeds me of the cane Charlton Heston use in the ten Commandants, cool find
 
I think it is a cobra pendant.

Lorraine
 
flip that thing over lets see the back side.i was thinking earring but want to see the top of it. ty snooksion.woahhhhh. just read it again. you said it weighed "18g". doesnt sound right too small to weigh that much. a platinum wouldnt weigh that much. did you mean 1.8 grams??
 
Last edited:
Is that item solid, or hollow?

Lorraine
 
flip that thing over lets see the back side.i was thinking earring but want to see the top of it. ty snooksion.woahhhhh. just read it again. you said it weighed "18g". doesnt sound right too small to weigh that much. a platinum wouldnt weigh that much. did you mean 1.8 grams??
The tip of the tail is missing so I'm thinking that's where it had a hoop for the chain. It actually weighs 18.4 grams
 
Congratulations on that beautiful 18 gm. gold pendant find !!:wav:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom