What's new

This one.

historicallycrazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Cleaned it about ten years ago when I found it. I'm crazy but to me it's a Cypher. It uses a couple different point of vision and light tricks to make some things hidden or look different depending on how you hold it. The site I found it on belonged to james trenchard the dude who designed the great seal. I have found a lot of wild stuff there. Not sure if it's a clue to find treasure or a secret spy code breaker . Probably something completely common and I'm just day dreaming . What you guys think?
1000001455.webp
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250712_165905_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250712_165905_Gallery.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20250712_165925_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250712_165925_Gallery.webp
    131.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20250712_165933_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250712_165933_Gallery.webp
    135 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20250712_165916_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250712_165916_Gallery.webp
    111.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20250712_165942_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250712_165942_Gallery.webp
    104 KB · Views: 48
I think it's a cool button... :occasion14:
 
I think you are right, about at least one of those possibilities.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom