Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image-3926291488.jpg
    image-3926291488.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 10
Dude that is a sweeeeeeeeeet find! Suuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeee!:laughing7: If there was an oddball banner board that would surely be on it 'cause I'd be the first to nominate it.

That is funny! There should be an odd / funny section.

Nice find JD... typical Carolinians, win the contest, lose the trophy plaque! GL&HH.

I dare Ya to click on this

now you are set for your own competition, all you need is a board to tack it on and the women will come! of course a little BBQ would help

I got a trophy with "Cow Chip Throwing Champ"...... My heart would be broken if the plate fell off, and it got found by a detectorist....yes, it does rank up there w/ my proudest moments:laughing7:

I love cool and unusual finds. It makes it all worth it in my opinion. Oh surely finding a rare coin, relic, or a huge gold nugget is what we live for, but if something is fun and unusual its a better conversational piece than anyone could ever hope for.

now you are set for your own competition, all you need is a board to tack it on and the women will come! of course a little BBQ would help

you mean a Big BBQ :thumbsup: A little BBQ would only tease her

I have a sudden hankerin for bacon

Now I know what I'm going to do on vacation this year!

Oh you gotta track her down and return that plaque, shouldn't be too hard.
I'd definitely vote for honorable mention!
And when you do find her record a squeal or two!
Carl

Maybe she didn't like the implications and tossed it.

Cool find though. You just never know what's next do you??

Those Southerners have some fun sports. Not only is "Pig Calling" a sport but also "Pig Catching".
The Pig is covered in butter and then you have to catch it. Wish they had this sport in NYC, I would play.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back