What's new

This past Sundays finds (Alot of pics)

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,465
Reaction score
1,131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got off my lazy butt this evening to post these pieces. Alot of different time periods in this group of finds. Haven't even cleaned them up yet. Yeah, i'm a sorry a** :laughing7: This was all I took home, The truckload of junk I dug got launched in the nearest trash can. I'ts all part of the game! 1-31-16 004.webp1-31-16 005.webp1-31-16 006.webp1-31-16 007.webp1-31-16 008.webp1-31-16 009.webp1-31-16 010.webp1-31-16 011.webp1-31-16 012.webp1-31-16 013.webp1-31-16 014.webp1-31-16 015.webp1-31-16 016.webp1-31-16 017.webp1-31-16 018.webp1-31-16 023.webp1-31-16 028.webp
 
Upvote 28
Nice we are like treasure hunters archeologists a trash cleaners its addicting and a healthy almost sickness I m hooked That's a lot of finds Great Hunt
 
Congrats :occasion14: Looks like you dug plenty of good targets.
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Looks like you've got a good place to detect there. Nice hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom