this sat in chicago

Hi Bomber;
I'm close enough; but graduation open house weekend here.....I'm on vacation at the end of July........

no problem tab,we'll be doing this every month if not more.we're starting to develope a regular non-club of about 10-15 guys and gals so keep your eyes open for the july hunt,i think it'll be at lucky1777's house,as we speak he getting his deck and pool ready for us ;D

bomber said:
devon and milwaukee 9am,groves 1-2,5 bucks per person(for lunch,subs,chips,salad,water,beer) 6-7 guys right now
I missed this post, but would not be able to make it anywayzzz....Maybe a late afternoon-evening hunt? Sun stays up quite late now, too. Anybody talkin' about Polo,IL hunt? I know there is an old airport there. I wonder what that same land was used for prior to airport? steven.

bomber said:
no problem tab,we'll be doing this every month if not more.we're starting to develope a regular non-club of about 10-15 guys and gals so keep your eyes open for the july hunt,i think it'll be at lucky1777's house,as we speak he getting his deck and pool ready for us ;D
Deck and pool are all done. I just don't think my little town of 150 people could take an influx of all you city folks. ;D Keep posting when these hunts are, maybe one of these 99brown will meet me and we could make the drive up north.

didn't hear anything about a polo hunt,what do you guys think about a big family and friend picnic in sept?feeling people out before i start planning

eddy,eddy,eddy,always in the gutter,thats why your a pisser ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back