COUNTRY GIRL Silver Member Joined Aug 17, 2006 Messages 3,806 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location WESTERN MASS Aug 28, 2012 #1 I've been looking when I can, and not a bad year for it. I usually only score 1-2 close or near perfection a year, this year's a 4 so far! 3 out of 4 pictured so far (I hope!LOL) Upvote 0
I've been looking when I can, and not a bad year for it. I usually only score 1-2 close or near perfection a year, this year's a 4 so far! 3 out of 4 pictured so far (I hope!LOL)
Age_old Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 317 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2012 #2 Wow, nice stuff! Congrats!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2012 #3 Nice ones!!! Time is hard to come by now days.
G gwhitson Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2007 Messages 125 Reaction score 128 Golden Thread 0 Location nw ar--se ks Detector(s) used whites dfx Aug 29, 2012 #5 i would have done the happy dance for that one
SouthernGirl Sr. Member Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location alabama Aug 29, 2012 #6 That is a nice point I agree I would have done a happy dance
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2012 #7 Love them! Really like that little morrow mountian? Idk if you have those in your area... Johnathan Griswold
Love them! Really like that little morrow mountian? Idk if you have those in your area... Johnathan Griswold