This site is 10x better than the competition

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Since we are nearing the end of Skunksgiving, I personally would like to give thanks to treasurenet.com & jeff & his gang, for running a good site. Looking at the competition, nothing compares. The CRH/n reddit is junk you cant post pics without clicking to go to a link, waste of my time. The other CRH'n related website forums simply are not active. Treasurenet simply put is the best of the best, and it is what I was thankful for skunksgiving.

tnet-h10.png

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Since we are nearing the end of Skunksgiving, I personally would like to give thanks to treasurenet.com & jeff & his gang, for running a good site. Looking at the competition, nothing compares. The CRH/n reddit is junk you cant post pics without clicking to go to a link, waste of my time. The other CRH'n related website forums simply are not active. Treasurenet simply put is the best of the best, and it is what I was thankful for skunksgiving.
i agree, although it's too bad out gang retired/got shot. Happy skunkcember

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
For everyone that wants to show their appreciation, I would encourage a Charter Membership to show support. It is a nominal fee per year that is equivalent to a couple of 40%'ers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread