This Site Rulz

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what are you talking about, i have no pictures disappearing....

OP
OP
deyo71

deyo71

Greenie
Nov 11, 2012
mathews virginia
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry , just frustrated.everyday I have to upload my profile pic and my thread pics.what am I doing wrong?y'all are the first ones to respond.I didn't think my messages were getting out there

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have only been posting 10 days, and you posted in the Virginia forum and york river forum, your not going to get a lot of replies there, you need to post in forums with more traffic.... I see your pictures as well so not sure what you mean about them disappearing and no one else is reporting pictures disappearing..

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry , just frustrated.everyday I have to upload my profile pic and my thread pics.what am I doing wrong?y'all are the first ones to respond.I didn't think my messages were getting out there

Your profile picture is showing, I see it now....

OP
OP
deyo71

deyo71

Greenie
Nov 11, 2012
mathews virginia
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks everyone I'll try again and work on my profile. maybe im just new at this. I dont do facebook so im new to social type network.maybe out of the loop, all I do is relic hunt and work.

OP
OP
deyo71

deyo71

Greenie
Nov 11, 2012
mathews virginia
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok ok let me retract, heed some advice and try again, I cant see my pics for some reason. I have a nice collection but havent uploaded pics for that reason

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure how your doing it, but hundreds of members post constantly so its not the site....

Are you using this process? http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/h...upload-attach-center-delete-images-posts.html

Also if you try to upload too big a picture it want work, what size are your files......?

You can also use a hosting site like "photobucket", upload your pictures there and past the hot link here, picture will show here....

OP
OP
deyo71

deyo71

Greenie
Nov 11, 2012
mathews virginia
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
let me look imworkin on it now. thanks much for help

OP
OP
deyo71

deyo71

Greenie
Nov 11, 2012
mathews virginia
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where would I post this or this?

ForumRunner_20121211_215040.png

ForumRunner_20121211_215020.png

ForumRunner_20121211_214950.png

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have forum for american indian artifacts, and a forum for rock and minerals.......

meb9054

May 16, 2012
I see your pics ! I'm fairly new to site an it took me a couple of days to figure out pic uploads, it is quite different. When I upload a photo I just see some text but when I upload it the picture is there.

TheMcs

Nov 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
deyo, this may not be something you're experiencing, but I can't see anything posted to photobucket. It's blocked by my firewall here at work. For instance, whatever the two photos area at the top of Treasure_Hunter's signature, I can't see them. All I get are red x's.

Anyways, be patient and ask for help. It's actually a pretty good site with a lot of knowledge.

whitewill_1

Jan 5, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Whites TDI, FISHER F2, BOUNTY HUNTER JUNIOR, WHITES COINMASTER 6000Di S2, Garrett ProPointer, FISHER PINPOINTER, SUNJOE HORI HORI DIGGER
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah this site does. Cant upload anything. Downloaded the app because it was shoved down my throat by pop ups and its useless too. And even after I downloaded it I still get the pop ups. Im going back to my other forum where life is much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW A couple Debbie Downers for sure! Take a little time and get used to a site and how to navigate it before getting your panties in a knot.
I guess that is what happens when we live in a world of instant gratification, no one has any patience and are never willing to try something new if it is too time consuming.
I have found the things that take the most effort in life tend to be the most gratifying experiences, like scouring acres of earth for hours on end for one old penny LOL!

whitewill_1

Jan 5, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Whites TDI, FISHER F2, BOUNTY HUNTER JUNIOR, WHITES COINMASTER 6000Di S2, Garrett ProPointer, FISHER PINPOINTER, SUNJOE HORI HORI DIGGER
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW A couple Debbie Downers for sure! Take a little time and get used to a site and how to navigate it before getting your panties in a knot.
I guess that is what happens when we live in a world of instant gratification, no one has any patience and are never willing to try something new if it is too time consuming.
I have found the things that take the most effort in life tend to be the most gratifying experiences, like scouring acres of earth for hours on end for one old penny LOL!

I shouldnt have to post pics one place and link it to another. Thats stupid. If I can easily post pics on other sites why cant I hear. And what good is the app other than alerting me of new posts like this one?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread