This Site Rulz

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me get this right whitewill_1, you just joined yesterday and in that 24 hours you have determined that this site sucks? I am new also but see there is a lot more to this site than looking at photos. There is a lot of knowledge here and if you are patient I am sure someone will be along to help you. BUT by insulting a forum that some hold dear is not a way to really attract any positive discussions.
Personally if it was me I would start off with an apology but hey that is the way I was raised. You do what you want and I am sure you will get just what you deserve in return.
I do wish you well and hope you find the answers you are looking for.

whitewill_1

Jan 5, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Whites TDI, FISHER F2, BOUNTY HUNTER JUNIOR, WHITES COINMASTER 6000Di S2, Garrett ProPointer, FISHER PINPOINTER, SUNJOE HORI HORI DIGGER
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me get this right whitewill_1, you just joined yesterday and in that 24 hours you have determined that this site sucks? I am new also but see there is a lot more to this site than looking at photos. There is a lot of knowledge here and if you are patient I am sure someone will be along to help you. BUT by insulting a forum that some hold dear is not a way to really attract any positive discussions.
Personally if it was me I would start off with an apology but hey that is the way I was raised. You do what you want and I am sure you will get just what you deserve in return.
I do wish you well and hope you find the answers you are looking for.

I was just saying you should be able to post pics easily. It is difficult then it doesnt even work. Posting pics is important to me because I like to share what I find and if I cant do that then I just wont post my finds here. I dont mean to insult anyone. If you like the way it is good Im glad.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whitewill, hundreds of pictures a day are posted, the problem is on you end.....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crowded-chinese-beach-during-heatwave1.jpg

Here is a picture I just uploaded and posted... I used the site to upload it, not a hosting site....... I don't know what your doing wrong since you didn't take the time to give us any info, instead you just attack the site.......The problem is on your end..........

Last edited:

whitewill_1

Jan 5, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Whites TDI, FISHER F2, BOUNTY HUNTER JUNIOR, WHITES COINMASTER 6000Di S2, Garrett ProPointer, FISHER PINPOINTER, SUNJOE HORI HORI DIGGER
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whitewill, hundreds of pictures a day are posted, the problem is on you end.....

I know my pictures are too big for this site and it doesnt have a resize option. Im not on a computer I usually use my phone or tablet. They take nice pics but I cant post them here. Well tab might work havent tried it.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea how to resize my pics so what I have always done when a site tells me my pics are too big is I upload them to my photobucket account and they are automatically sized smaller, I then copy them and put then in a file on my computer named "resized pics" and then use those pics to post.
Believe me this tech stuff is way over my head and a lot of times I have to get my kids to help me figure it out but you just need to get the hang of it and get used to how each different forum of site is set up.
One of my favorite quotes is by Anthony Robbins the famous motivational speaker and he said "When I get frustrated I have learned to get excited, because I know I am about to learn something"

CLWCRACKER

Greenie
Jan 5, 2013
clearwater FL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Gold Series
I just joined this site and I thought it was incredible. The app works flawlessly. I haven't posted any pics yet but I rank the quality of the site and the app way better than most. Great job.

frogginfish

Dec 18, 2012
Southwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2 w/11" DD coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try saving the picture to your desktop first. Then right click on the picture, select Open With... and select one of the options such as Microsoft Paint or maybe Microsoft Office Picture manager (or some other photo viewing program). Once that is opened, you can usually find the resizing or cropping option easy enough. Make it smaller then save it as a jpg file on your desktop. Upload file onto your thread or post and it should work just fine.
Maybe my way is different from others but I can usually upload an image in under a minute from resizing to posted image. I've not tried using my phone to upload image so I'm no help there.
Like others have said, just be patient.

whitewill_1

Jan 5, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ForumRunner_20130107_191313.png

I figured out how to resize on my phone. Just got this phone late Nov. Never had to edit pics. Its easy. Now I can post stuff. Sorry I got off on a bad note. Im not a bad guy.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew you would figure it out! Is that cross silver?

whitewill_1

Jan 5, 2013
Pittsburgh PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I knew you would figure it out! Is that cross silver?

Yeah I was detecting a field and it was right on top. Saw it with my eyes. Then ran coil over it and it said nickel. Picked it up and its silver. Guess thats why they say dig everything

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would'nt say this site sucks, but this Help thread certainly does ???

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread