This weekends finds, found some gold for me and some silver and gold for bobbie

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Well me minus my better half made it out this weekend. Bobbie is still visiting her folks up in michigan. Left the house yesterday before sunrise and got back in little before dark. Out again this morning until noon. One thing I never realized, how much ground that the 2 of us cover.
This weekends totals was little less than $16.00 in clad which was divided evenly between us 14k ring, 14k pendant- for me 10k earring-, 2 silver earrings for bobbie, Bobbies areas also produced almost all of the junk jewelry, so that has gone into her finds baggie for her to see when I pick her up next weekend
I hit 4 spots today and 7 yesterday by the last 2 yesterday I was give out But I am glad that I did because the next to the last one produced the gold earring for bobbie in the picture. The other 2 silver earrings came from the first school they were about one pass apart, in the sand
in between the play areas. the 14k frog charm I thought was neat, found it at the 3rd spot yesterday it was beside a piece of trash. The 14k signet ring came from the last spot today it was out in the middle of the sand play area. I plan to hit a couple of spots next saturday on my way back to Charleston WV, this is the meeting point with her folks. We will detect some once we get back in North Carolina. Will post any finds late next Sunday evening. Congrats to all those that were able to get out this weekend
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1508.JPG
    DSCF1508.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,093
  • DSCF1510.JPG
    DSCF1510.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,088
Upvote 0
It looks like you guys are doing great. Great going on the gold.

HH

Those are some long hours Dave, but it looks like it was well worth it...Very Nice!

HH!
TBGO

You guys have already started the New Year out with a bang.....Do you keep all your finds or do you sell them? You just have sooooooo much jewelry :)

thanks ant
yea beep it was some hours yesterday, but just getting out made it so good, besides I have to stay ready Bobbie will be chomping at the bit to detect once she gets home. Gypsy we have sold some of our gold, we just sold 5 ounces last month, we use midwest refineries they are real nice bunch of folks to deal with
hh
dave+bobbie

D,

sounds like a long weekend.

But gold and silver, plus just getting out,
make it all worth it.

Congrat on those finds.

have a good un.....................

Re: This weekends finds, found some gold for me and some silver and gold for bob

I like the ring with the "R" on it. ;)

Nice job.

Ridley

Great finds.I have gone to Topsail mding .I never found
much more than clad there.They just had removed a pier
there but still no luck.Wish i could find one good ring.Sure
looks like you guys hit some great spots.WTG HH Wolfbite

Congrats on the gold and silver Dave, you had a nice weekend! HH, Mike

Very nice Dave,,, WTG!!!
You know, Bobbie has got to be one of the best TH'ers I have ever heard of. All the way up in Michigan, and still pop'n goodies in her bag back home... ;D
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Re: This weekends finds, found some gold for me and some silver and gold for bob

Leon said:
Very nice Dave,,, WTG!!!
You know, Bobbie has got to be one of the best TH'ers I have ever heard of. All the way up in Michigan, and still pop'n goodies in her bag back home... ;D
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

I was thinking the same thing! I love that Dave shares his finds......one for me, one for Bobbie! So sweet!

HH,
Moon

Good finds, Dave. And I agree with Leon. Bobbie has one heck of a good system, there. But you better keep that ring with the "R" on it away from Ridley. :) :D

Mike

Trash Digger said:
Good finds, Dave. And I agree with Leon. Bobbie has one heck of a good system, there. But you better keep that ring with the "R" on it away from Ridley. :) :D

Mike
You got that right. I'd probably lose it! ;)

Ridley

thanks all yea shes good, in fact I ran all the sites by her except for a couple of them. Ill admit it some folks have a lucky horseshoe, some folks 4 leaf clover, others a rabbit foot, me I have bobbie, the goodies radar :D be glad when I see her on saturday again
hh
dave

Bobbie is gonna be very happy when she returns to see all those finds! 8)

How in the heck do you cover so much area in such a short time? :o

Congrats on those finds! You did good!

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back