This Weekends finds Little gold, some silver, and mix bag of finds

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We started out our weekend last night and detected few spots. I knew Bobbie wanted to detect when she told me to make sure I bring a change of clothes to work so I could change before she picked me up. We detected 3 school playgrounds before darkness forced us to stop. Bobbie found her kennedy half and Looney yesterday evening. I found the 14k basketball and hoop pendant, and a dollar coin from Belize. This morning brought some clouds but no rain then, its raining now. So we rolled out again and hopscotched across 3 counties. Bobbie found the nice silver ring with amethyst at the 1 spot after we stopped for lunch. I found tiny 10k hoop earring. Bobbie found $18.10 between last night and today, I found $11.15 We both found several pieces of junk jewelry I found a hotwheels for our grandson. Bobbie found a wheat cent and a an arcade token also Doesnt look too promising for us tomorrow. Everyone have a safe weekend and congrats on getting out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1776.JPG
    DSCF1776.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 412
  • DSCF1777.JPG
    DSCF1777.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 427
Upvote 0
Way to go you two. Love the silver ring, and your clad haul was very sweet.
Congrats,
MM

Nice finds. I bet you dug a thousand holes for that many $...I'd be hunting the couch after digging that much, lol.

DANGLANGLEY

Way to dig up the clad! Those are some good totals! Great jewelry finds too.

dave-enc said:
We started out our weekend last night and detected few spots. I knew Bobbie wanted to detect when she told me to make sure I bring a change of clothes to work so I could change before she picked me up. We detected 3 school playgrounds before darkness forced us to stop. Bobbie found her kennedy half and Looney yesterday evening. I found the 14k basketball and hoop pendant, and a dollar coin from Belize. This morning brought some clouds but no rain then, its raining now. So we rolled out again and hopscotched across 3 counties. Bobbie found the nice silver ring with amethyst at the 1 spot after we stopped for lunch. I found tiny 10k hoop earring. Bobbie found $18.10 between last night and today, I found $11.15 We both found several pieces of junk jewelry I found a hotwheels for our grandson. Bobbie found a wheat cent and a an arcade token also Doesnt look too promising for us tomorrow. Everyone have a safe weekend and congrats on getting out
hh
dave+bobbie..............................cool finds

Sweet finds!

wow you two did very good ! congrats to the both of you ;)

dave-enc said:
hh
dave+bobbie

More great finds there Dave & Bobbie!

Congrats!

Badger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back