This weekends finds, old action figures, sterling, unidentified piece.

giniro

Jan 14, 2013
Columbus, OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So here's what I got this weekend. Actually the first picture my aunt bought me as a surrogate Friday since I had to work, she did quite well for $25. The TMNT stuff goes for about $25 each and the GBA sp should go for $30, the M&M I don't know seen a couple go for $10 on the bay.
DSCN2337.JPG
The next couple pics were found at 3 pm on Saturday and I was very surprised and happy to find them, my first non-jewelry sterling. The candlesticks are weighted of course but for a buck for the pair it was a snap-buy. The only identifying mark on them as to the maker is an s inside a diamond, any ideas? They are already dented so I'll probably rip them apart for scrap, eager to find out what the weight is minus the cement. The other piece, plate or whatever it is I bought because it was also a buck so why not. I can't get a good picture of the markings on it. It's marked on the bottom with 3 symbols in a row, looks like a G followed by a bell, followed by some wierd symbol that might have a lower case b in it with a wavy line and some dots. It's really hard to see it's got the wierd symbol stamped on it in 2 more places, the front on the curved bit and the oval knob. One more thing about it is it sounds like there is something rattling around in the rim, meaning it's filled or weighted which I figure they wouldn't bother doing for a plated piece but who knows. If this rings any bells let me know.
DSCN2338.JPGDSCN2342.JPGDSCN2345.JPG
Not pictured purchases, Fossil Twist mens watch stainless steel ME-1012, might be broken but I haven't figured it out yet, for five bucks I'll take a shot at a $50 watch, scrap ones for parts sell for $10 so I'm good. Also for $6 a samsonite aluminum briefcase that I've got to research more, it's in pretty good shape and I've got a use for it so I'm happy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back