This Weekends gold and silver

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Finally a nice weekend to hunt and we had all day yesterday and few hours after work on Saturday. Bobbie scored 3-gold: 10k ring, 10k bracelet, 14k earring. she also got silver ring and 2 silver earrings. I found 2-10k ppendants silver chain and silver cross. I also found 52 roosevelt at our last spot yesterday evening
congrats to all
hh
dave+bobbie

oh yea almost forgot January marked our 5th year posting on tnet thanks for all the good times

Attachments

• bobbies22810.jpg
    bobbies22810.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 767
  • daves22810.jpg
    daves22810.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0

BARGuy

Jan 9, 2007
Out & About
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di Pro SL
Man, with the price of gold, why are you working...Ya'll just need to be 'tectin!

If I ever get back to Carolina, I'm gonna look you up & put a GPS device on your vehicle so I can track you! ;D

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
BARGuy said:
Man, with the price of gold, why are you working...Ya'll just need to be 'tectin!

If I ever get back to Carolina, I'm gonna look you up & put a GPS device on your vehicle so I can track you! ;D
You dont have to track us if you ever get back to carolina give us a shout and we will take you out with us
hh
dave+bobbie

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
nice finds, we are finally starting to melt up here, but it will be a week if we keep it up before I can get out and start swinging again. thanks for sharing, these walls are driving me nuts and that was a short drive to begin with.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent digs and congrats on the anniversary

HH
-GC

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Great finds guys! You two seem to be on a nice roll for 2010.
Good health and good huntin to ya....Joe

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
What did you do hit a jewelry store, I'm lucky if I can find that much gold in a year. Keep up the good work.

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dave-enc said:
Finally a nice weekend to hunt and we had all day yesterday and few hours after work on Saturday. Bobbie scored 3-gold: 10k ring, 10k bracelet, 14k earring. she also got silver ring and 2 silver earrings. I found 2-10k ppendants silver chain and silver cross. I also found 52 roosevelt at our last spot yesterday evening
congrats to all
hh
dave+bobbie

oh yea almost forgot January marked our 5th year posting on tnet thanks for all the good times
You two have had some excellent posts over the years. Ya'll keep me motivated to dig trash and then bang my head when I get home. WAY TO GO!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread