What's new

this weeks 16 boxes.....

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
me and the wife did the weekly 16 boxes of halves last night, 15 boxes were skunks and 1 box gave up 2 40% halves. that's it, that's all, couldn't believe it. well maybe i will have better luck next week
 
Upvote 0
Wow! 16 boxes in one night. I was proud of my one box.
 
It is hit or miss with my boxes with me as well SC. This weeks six boxes brought me 33 keepers. I will take it.

Golden Silver
 
That is a lot of work for no results. I hope the cents are starting to pay off for you. I gotta say that if any halves do make it into your area you are gonna get them!

Maine_Jim
 
when i was dumping this morning a teller told me that she heard on the news that people could make alot of extra money roll searching. she said it was on one of those morning shows. she also said someone was in the bank yesterday wanting to purchase bags of halves. i told her to call him and let him buy the ones i just turned in ;D ;D ;D
 
I'm wondering what you would get ordering 16 boxes of quarters. I'l wager that you will get more silver than this last batch of boxes.
Perhaps because no one searches these you might even score a dream box. Who knows.
 
You could do real well especially if you get some of the new puerto rico quarter rolls.

Golden Silver
 
That's pretty industrious. With all the publicity around CRH, it may just be time to call it quits. I don't know when I will call it a day, but I see this in the not too different future.

At least I got in on this for a year or so, and had some fun. I wish I would have done this when I got out of college in 1990, but maybe this means that I should just focus my time on pennies!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom