silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Jul 23, 2009 #1 a little less than usual, but not too bad. here is the take with pics 40%-kennedys-------20 90%--kennedys 0 bens--------------------2 walkers-----------------1 Attachments MVC-010S.webp 52.8 KB · Views: 214 MVC-011S.webp 19.7 KB · Views: 207 Upvote 0
a little less than usual, but not too bad. here is the take with pics 40%-kennedys-------20 90%--kennedys 0 bens--------------------2 walkers-----------------1
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Jul 23, 2009 Thread Owner #2 oh one more thing. out of the 16 boxes 11 of them were nothing but brand new 1995 CLAD, so look out brinks there is alot of clad headed your way
oh one more thing. out of the 16 boxes 11 of them were nothing but brand new 1995 CLAD, so look out brinks there is alot of clad headed your way
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Jul 23, 2009 #3 Excellent I have been getting a lot and I mean a lot of those 90s clad, it's taking all the fun out of it.
Excellent I have been getting a lot and I mean a lot of those 90s clad, it's taking all the fun out of it.
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Jul 23, 2009 #4 I would take that after the luck I have been having. Keep it up. Golden Silver