What's new

This weeks 2 Brinks Boxes

Hi Ho Silver!

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
This week's 2 Brinks Boxes

Well, I was happy to see some SILVER! this week. Pretty mixed too. I found 5-40% Kens, 3-90% Kens, 1-1942 Walker, 1-1961 Ben, and to my surprise 1-1946 Booker T. Washington Commemorative Silver Half!!!!!! This was just the first box too.

So far I went through $100 of the second and found 2-40% Kens and 2-90% Kens!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I finished the second box and the totals for this week are 34 SILVER COINS!, 20-90%ers and 14-40%ers! Best 2 boxes in months.
 
Upvote 0
Re: This week's 2 Brinks Boxes

Sounds like you got some good boxes, the booker T is a neat coin. I hope you get a lot more goodies in the rest of that 2nd box.
 
Re: This week's 2 Brinks Boxes

War to go, Hi Ho Silver. The Booker T, commemorative is a winner.
Good job
rileyboy
 
Re: This week's 2 Brinks Boxes

Nice. I've went through 5 Brink's boxes and haven't found a 90%er yet!

HH to all,
Legend
 
Re: This week's 2 Brinks Boxes

Very nice mix. I would love to find a B.T.W.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom