What's new

this weeks 20 boxes...........

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
were all skunks...........this is the 2nd time that this has happened to me after almost a year of ordering 16-20 boxes at a time from the same bank. hope it is not a sign of things to come, but as i said i have seen so many people in my area get into the game over the last few months. well anyway i am glad i got them out of the way and maybe next week will be better. i will post my monthly stats to the thread later, but i think that october will be my worst month so far.
 
Upvote 0
That is tough Silver Cop - twenty boxes. I think my record was like a dozen before I pulled at least a dirty silver coin that had been missed by all the previous searchers. I couldn't imagine dumping twenty boxes weekly into the sorters. How much time are you spending dumping? It takes me about 20 minutes for each $1000 mixed bag when I dump in a sorter. I bag dump most my halves in exact $1000 bags. The bank just takes them as cash and I deposit them into my account. I used to be able to dump any bag like that but they are starting to crack down and recently began charging 50 cents for the bags. Luckily they don't know I'd be happy to pay a few bucks for each $1000 bag to just dump them that way!

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom