golden silver
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2007
- Messages
- 2,771
- Reaction score
- 121
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hampton Roads, VA.
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I sold $200 dollars worth of uncirculated rolls of 2009 guam quarters for: $287
And $5 dollars worth of 2009 rail splitter pennies went for $35. Not a bad profit for little work. I have got 10 more rolls of the quarters going up this weekend. This is the easiest money to make right now and I am riding it as far as it will go baby!!
Golden Silver
And $5 dollars worth of 2009 rail splitter pennies went for $35. Not a bad profit for little work. I have got 10 more rolls of the quarters going up this weekend. This is the easiest money to make right now and I am riding it as far as it will go baby!!
Golden Silver
Upvote
0







