northern ky
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact....... ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thurs my first IHP 1879
my 2nd merc dime 1945
today my first shield nickel 1882
im gonna go ahead and say it in the 2 weeks of having my nokta impact , my quality finds has increased every time out . i have been out 3 times. and by no means have i mastered this machine , but signal separation is allowing me to pick out good targets in trashy parks. 1st time out i found the large cent but it was at a private location. i was using a garrett ace 350 with very mixed results, As is stands only being back in the hobby since march i love my impact . in 2 weeks i have found more old coins in less time than i ever did with my ace.

Upvote 7

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great. Looking to upgrade to the Nokta Impact eventually. Now sell that Garrett and get a camera to take pictures of your finds cause we likey pictures.:camera::hello:

Last edited:

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are some great finds you have. I too upgraded to the Impact and really like the way it separates targets and gets down deep.congrats and good luck

OP
OP
S

scribben

Jul 9, 2017
northern ky
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact....... ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol on the camera i do have one the coins were pretty crusty out of the ground. except for the merc it was pretty clean the other two barely legible .... ty for the comments

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread