What's new

This weeks finds

how u do n

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Hi guys this week was spent on road trips long ones lol
I knew the number could not hold like they did the 1st 2 weeks but still I think I did pretty good.
It was a blast going from town to town looking for coins.
Here are the totals for one tank of gas.
Half dollars
1964=9
40%=45
1979 proof
1971 gold plated ( it sure looks cool )
Dimes
1964 Canadian=1
1944 Mercury=1
Mixed Rosevlets=19
Plus :D get this :D my one of my dump banks ( the one that has got $5,700 in hand rolled in the last 3 weeks ) asked me if I would like to buy half dollars from them.
Being that my other box banks get their coin from Loomis.
This one gets them from Brinks.
I told them sure why not.
I told them if they get me 4 boxes a week I will not bring them any more rolled half dollars ::)
They said "Deal" lol
So,now I am able to get from from both Brink and Loomis :P
Have a great night all and keep looking 8)
Dan
 
Upvote 0
But where will you dump them all at now? :icon_scratch:


Heck of a nice total on your tank of gas. I believe you have a great profit there.

Chris
 
thank you
I opened a new account this week that has a counter :P
so now I have 4 dif places to dump with counters :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom