What's new

This weeks half search.

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went thru a total of $1500 this week. Results were good.
13-40%
2-90%
1979 clad proof.
1985 clad proof.
2007 D
And a first for me, 1970S silver.

Happy Hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Kudos on your week E7 , especially the silver proof !

Nicely done. Exceeded that "water mark" of 1% keeper rate.

Any chance of a photo of that 70-S ?
 
Welcome to club 70!
Congrats!!!
 
I'll see if I can scan it and post it later tonight. I've been rather lazy about learning how to do the post a picture thing, but I have some time off. About time I learned so I can show off my finds.

Happy Hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom