What's new

This weeks silver...

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Went through $1000 in half boxes yesterday and did better than usual. I've been getting one forty percent per $1000 lately, with a lot of other peoples marked coins.

These two boxes actually had more keepers. Ended with...
8 40's
2 90's one of which was a Ben 57-D
also got...
1 1982-S proof
2 2003-D
1 2003-P
1 1987-P
 
Upvote 0
:thumbsup: you may want to gove dimes a try. the dime boxes have been producing as well as the half boxes in my area
 
silvercop said:
:thumbsup: you may want to gove dimes a try. the dime boxes have been producing as well as the half boxes in my area

I've been getting dimes boxes when I can, not many of the banks near me have customer rolls anymore.

In the last month I was able to get 3 dime boxes, one rosie out of each box.

I think I am going to start ordering them through my half supplier though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom