What's new

This weeks three boxes

never2late

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Antonio, Texas
Picked up three boxes this weeks one on monday and the others on thursday.

Box one I picked up at a chase bank just for kicks and ended up pulling 1 40%

Boxes two and three I picked up from my favorite bank while I was headed to work. Box one had no silver but box two had 6 40's and one Ben. Gotta love those benjamins :)

It's funny, i never get silver in any of the boxes i pull from the second bank I mentioned unless I park in one specific parking space...Strange. My first silver was found in four total boxes from that bank and I parked in that space every time I went back. Oh well I have another two comin' in this Wednesday, hope theyll be good.


HH Jacob
 
Upvote 0
Never2late,
It's never too late! Hang in there. The silver is out there for the finding
rileyboy
 
u NEED to always get that spot!!! if someone else took it already, park ur car on top of their car, or just park it IN their trunk! :laughing7:
nice score, keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom