What's new

This year is a record for me on Indian Cents.

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found more Indian head cents this year than I ever found in 1 single year, my final count is 69 and 3 of them were fatty's. The container I've been putting them in I found out in a woods, my first Harley Jar ??? and I never could find out what it was used for but probably cold cream.
 

Attachments

  • Indians.1.webp
    Indians.1.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Indians.2.webp
    Indians.2.webp
    125.2 KB · Views: 192
Nice count on the Indians. Lotta hard (work?) on your part. I think I got 7 or 8 this year. AMC
 
Just curious, what does an indian head ring up as (VDI) on your MXT?

By the way, I think your right about the jar. There was/is a Harley Cosmetic company out of England
 
Way to go on the Indians!

Congratulations!

Seeing that picture after just coming in from blowing the new snow makes me want to go South! Somewhere warm enough to not have that white stuff, or frozen ground.

I feel like jumping up and down just like a little kid. "I wanna go detecting! I wanna I wanna I wannna!"

Congrats again, and I hope you get a great January thaw there.

Good Luck,
Mark
 
Nice pile of Indians, Giant. I think I got 20-30 this year. Gotta count em. HH Dan
 
Congrats on a new record of Indian head finds. Looks like a lot of park indians from the condition of em. Thats a lot from just parks if thats where ya got most of em. Hope ya find more next year.
 
Dang! I would like to dig one up! I did get one from the Thrifty Acres penney jar this past week. And yes I more then repaid them for it's worth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom