This year is starting out slow for me No Gold yet this Month

chuckinmiami

Nov 21, 2004
I am just a weekend hunter but I did have a good 2008 so last weekend I hunted for 6 hours and about 4 hours in I hit this watch
it's was running when I found it but stop after 15 min. so I went to a watch repair store and just got it back today and it's working great.
P1160008.jpg

P1160010.jpg

P1160012.jpg

He told me that it was made around 1995 and they run around $1200
HH....Chuckinmiami

Upvote 0
AWSOME FIND!!!
My only issue is that this is an automatic watch, to find it running would be extremely odd considering the reserve power on a Auto is around 24hrs. give or take..but what the heck. Breitling is a great watch that should give you a life time of good service, you might as well have found a Rolex because this is every bit as good a watch... :thumbsup:

I found this on the computer...It was 650 dollars great find, congrats....

Attachments

• P1160008.jpg
    P1160008.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 287
Sorry, chuck, this is the picture I found on the computer.....The first picture was yours..sorry about that...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 250
Awesome find - congrats!!! :thumbsup:

Painter65 said:
AWSOME FIND!!!
My only issue is that this is an automatic watch, to find it running would be extremely odd considering the reserve power on a Auto is around 24hrs. give or take..but what the heck. Breitling is a great watch that should give you a life time of good service, you might as well have found a Rolex because this is every bit as good a watch... :thumbsup:

Maybe not odd at all....in that if it was rolling around in a trough or even dragging back and forth in a lull..it would have enough momentum to stay wound

Attachments

• Tony H SF.jpg
    Tony H SF.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 180
chuckinmiami,
very nice watch, Congrat. :o

"This year is starting out slow for me
No Gold yet this Month"

Same here, no gold, no silver no clad,
no nothing.

Got a bunch of snow and cold. :wink:

Again, nice find.