What's new

Thought all of you were full of it!

Troy Ounce

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
Been watching you guys since late December 2008, and decided that I would have to see it to believe it. So I started January 2, 2009 and here is what I got:
Out of $5, 360.00 spent in halves (mostly in boxes)
262.....................40% Kennedy Halves 1965-1969
15.......................90% Kennedy Halves 1964
2.........................S Mint Marks 1977 & 198?

Ben still eludes me. I will keep intouch! Have lots of halves ordered.
 

Attachments

  • coins.webp
    coins.webp
    99.7 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0
Nice work Troy! So that is where all the silver has been this year.

Welcome to TNET!

cmhoose
 
You can bring a horse to water but you can't make them drink..... ;D
Glad you tried it out for yourself and scored big!!! The first time you see all of these finds it is impossible to believe that somebody isn't trying to pull a fast one. You just have to try it for yourself!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
As you can see, their out there. Nice start, keep up the good work.
 
Thanks guys! Messed up on ordering halves because of the holiday. Now I have to wait a full week before I can get any. I can start the cycle again. Will keep you posted.
 
Troy Ounce said:
Out of $5, 360.00 spent in halves (mostly in boxes)

I'm not sure what you ment by the above......... But if your saying you got all that for $360 you are doing better than the average CRH bear......


Awsome.

Are they all from hand rolls or machine rolls.

Mojo
 
Oh I looked at it again and i now see 5,360.00 dollars in halves mosstly boxes so 10 boxes and 360 loose.

I got it

Great results for you. Congratulations.

I do 6,000.00 dollars a week and i'm off to a terrible start only 30 keepers so far this year.

Mojo
 
Most of those were brinks boxes, least in one box one coin and it was 1977 S Mint, everything else has had at least five coins per box. One box had ninety eight, seems like the other was sixty two that was real big and the rest were between five and eighteen.
 
Welcome! Looks like you used up a bit of your beginners luck...now the real work starts :icon_pirat:

Maine_Jim
 
Beginners luck proved once again.

For those who STILL don't believe me... here is more proof.

Nice work on the boxes. The 90 something and 60 something boxes are both CRAZY good, over-the-top, above average boxes!

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Beginners luck proved once again.

For those who STILL don't believe me... here is more proof.

Nice work on the boxes. The 90 something and 60 something boxes are both CRAZY good, over-the-top, above average boxes!

~Dave

When do I get my beginners luck???

Jason
 
When you jump in your time machine and go back to then you first started collecting! =)

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
When you jump in your time machine and go back to then you first started collecting! =)

~Dave

LOL - Where is Doc Brown when you need him? ???
 
BBcardsRI said:
When you jump in your time machine and go back to then you first started collecting! =)

~Dave
I would really like to take it back to about 1964, now that would be nice...

Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom