What's new

Thought all of you were full of it!

Troy Ounce

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
Been watching you guys since late December 2008, and decided that I would have to see it to believe it. So I started January 2, 2009 and here is what I got:
Out of $5, 360.00 spent in halves (mostly in boxes)
262.....................40% Kennedy Halves 1965-1969
15.......................90% Kennedy Halves 1964
2.........................S Mint Marks 1977 & 198?

Ben still eludes me. I will keep intouch! Have lots of halves ordered.
 

Attachments

  • coins.webp
    coins.webp
    99.7 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0
If you took your time machine back to '64, scooped up a bunch of Kens, wait and sell them in 1980, you could make a killing....Silver hit $48.70 an Ounce, so 1 Ken (90%) would be worth $17.61, a roll would be worth $352.29 and a box would be worth $17,614.50....if only :-\
 
Congratulations, Awesome
 
"If you took your time machine back to '64, scooped up a bunch of Kens, wait and sell them in 1980, you could make a killing....Silver hit $48.70 an Ounce, so 1 Ken (90%) would be worth $17.61, a roll would be worth $352.29 and a box would be worth $17,614.50....if only "

I kinda makes me wonder how any silver survived in the wild at all. I guess people thought the price would just keep going up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom