Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! That was a fun video! Thanks for sharing!

Lots of fun!

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I once dug a scythe I thought for sure I had found a sword.still a cool garage piece

OP
OP
S

stitchlips

Apr 12, 2008
east coast florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur 1000, CTX 3030
it was cool felt a little awkward walking through the park with it .i have dug a jack like that also.

I could imagine how awkward it must have been. Thats the cool thing about this hobby. You never know what you are going to find.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't have sound on your vid was there any or was it me .i haven't done a video but thinking on it have you done many

OP
OP
S

stitchlips

Apr 12, 2008
east coast florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur 1000, CTX 3030
I didn't have sound on your vid was there any or was it me .i haven't done a video but thinking on it have you done many

Yeah there was sound. I have done quite a few videos and they are a lot of fun. With today's modern tech, most smart phones have the ability to capture high def video. Why not record it! I know I like watching people in other parts of the world dig up stuff, so I figure they may like seeing what my son and I dig up as well. It is a great way to share you finds with others. Computers make it pretty easy to slice and dice the video and add sound effects and video effects as well. We film all of our finds now. Who knows when you may dig up that next awesome piece of treasure. I will be there filming it when I do!

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah there was sound. I have done quite a few videos and they are a lot of fun. With today's modern tech, most smart phones have the ability to capture high def video. Why not record it! I know I like watching people in other parts of the world dig up stuff, so I figure they may like seeing what my son and I dig up as well. It is a great way to share you finds with others. Computers make it pretty easy to slice and dice the video and add sound effects and video effects as well. We film all of our finds now. Who knows when you may dig up that next awesome piece of treasure. I will be there filming it when I do!
im sold thanks I'm gonna give it a shot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread