What's new

Thought I would try CRH. I failed.

Slashbroker

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have been reading these boards for a long time and finally decided to try it.

Well after about 20 phone calls, I finally found a bank within a 100 miles of me that had halves. I talked to a nice lady and she said yes we have some, just got them in today. She agreed to hold them for me.

Well long story short I picked up a box of halves and found nothing. lol Atleast it was fun looking through them. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Slashbroker said:
I have been reading these boards for a long time and finally decided to try it.

Well after about 20 phone calls, I finally found a bank within a 100 miles of me that had halves. I talked to a nice lady and she said yes we have some, just got them in today. She agreed to hold them for me.

Well long story short I picked up a box of halves and found nothing. lol Atleast it was fun looking through them. :dontknow:

Don't give up.



Unless of course you live near me...in that case don't bother - there's no silver left out there. :thumbsup:
 
lugnut428 said:
Slashbroker said:
I have been reading these boards for a long time and finally decided to try it.

Well after about 20 phone calls, I finally found a bank within a 100 miles of me that had halves. I talked to a nice lady and she said yes we have some, just got them in today. She agreed to hold them for me.

Well long story short I picked up a box of halves and found nothing. lol Atleast it was fun looking through them. :dontknow:

Don't give up.



Unless of course you live near me...in that case don't bother - there's no silver left out there. :thumbsup:
If you live near me too as CRH'ing is soo hard this year for us.
 
Pa. has been picked dry of silver also.
Cheers!
 
Yep, as Cherryman stated so well, East Texas has had a bit of a dry spell. However, in the spirit of fairness, it takes patience and dedication to this "sport."

Happy Silver Hunting,

Apush :read2:
 
Mentone Grizz said:
Don't bother with California.......there's no silver in the Golden State!!
Are you trying to scare the new CRHers away? :laughing7:
 
theres no more silver in the U.S., so maybe u'll do better in germany! :laughing9: :laughing9: just kidding! dont give up, u'll find out there will be skunks here and there, but it is worth it when u see that shiny, sparkling, white edge in a roll of coins, then u will never give up!!! keep it up and happy hunting!
 
Not in any of the places mentioned. lol

Not going to give up just yet. Just have to find another bank that has some.
 
Central Illinois is loaded with silver halves. Its just that someone else gets to them before I do. :dontknow:
 
Don't bother in the old state of Maine. Been picked clean in the last three years! It sure was fun while it was out there but after searching over $1,000,000 in halves it seems the only silver to be found is from the occasional lucky cold call.

Maine_Jim
 
The good State of Michigan has been cleaned out 10 x over well at least the southeastern part of the state. And it aint just because of me. I ran into 2 CRH,s at my dump banks just this week and 1 has been doing it here for 10 years. I myself have been hitting it hard for 4 years but I still manage to pull a little.

Good luck in your future hunts.

Mojo
 
My suggestion is to try somewhere in Louisiana. Nobody hunts there anymore. The banks are rumored to be haunted. They are sometimes frequented by the "The Beautiful Voodoo Witch of the Bayou." If you happen to cross pathes with this beautiful witch who goes by the name "LJ" you shall submit to her will and faithfully and honorably present her with all silver half dollars you have aquired while in her "God-forsaken-mosquito-infested-wasteland"
 
Dont bother calling. It has been my experience that at least half the time the tellers dont ask the other tellers ,they just assume no one has any. Many times at the bank after a teller says " no one has any " another teller overhears and says no ther are 3 rolls or something similar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom