What's new

Thought Id take a page from Msbeeps book today.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,681
Reaction score
43,405
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd take a page from Msbeep's book today.

My knees were still sore from yesterday, but, it was such a nice day!
So, I decided to go a tot-lottin' ! From what MsBeepbeep has been saying,
I figured this would be a breeze and not too many targets.

2015 (620).webp

I musta did something wrong. :dontknow: ;)

2015 (622).webp
2015 (623).webp

Even bling! :)

2015 (621).webp

Oh well, I'm pooped!

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 16
I see a bunch of nickels in that mix, and well we all know what happens when ya dig all them nickel signals!
 
Congrats on all the bling and clad. At least tot lots don't require hard dig'n. You were paid well for today's efforts. :hello2:
 
BOY BLINGIE AND FISHY HAVE A STAR PUPIL THEY ARE KEEPING AND EYE ON . NICE FINDS ...
 
Nice pile of finds.

I swear I must have the worst tot lots in the entire country in my area. All I ever find are trash, foil and those damn zincolns.
I did find one small gold earring last year but nothing good since. I don't even bother anymore.

But, congrats on your tot lot successes. I hope your knees didn't get too torn up.
 
Looks like MBB is gonna have some competition!
 
Thanks guys!

It really turned out to be a very strange day! LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom