What's new

Thought it was a button, but, nope. Any guesses?

njnydigger

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
829
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snagged this today. Thought it was a button at first, but, no dice. I was thinking a bridal rosette, could it be? It has a little screw in the back as you can see in the pics. Anyone know what the lettering stands for?? Thanks for lookin :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • Initial Thing.webp
    Initial Thing.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Initial Thing Side View.webp
    Initial Thing Side View.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Initial Thing Size Comparison.webp
    Initial Thing Size Comparison.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 284
  • Initial Thing.webp
    Initial Thing.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Initial Thing Side View.webp
    Initial Thing Side View.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Initial Thing Size Comparison.webp
    Initial Thing Size Comparison.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 274
Excellent call guys :headbang: I honestly don't know how ya'll do it so quick sometimes :thumbsup: Much appreciated :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 0
Yep... there are experts on here alright...... some guys would be able to ID Gopher shite at 20 paces.
It just amazes me how we have such a broad spectrum of people on here.....
Cheers
 
Upvote 0
AKiwi said:
Yep... there are experts on here alright...... some guys would be able to ID Gopher --deleted--e at 20 paces.
It just amazes me how we have such a broad spectrum of people on here.....
Cheers
LOL Some of us are pretty good, no question. I don't think anyone will argue that PBK was the master of IDing things. One day I hope to be half as good as him. He was truly amazing. :notworthy:

For the record, I've never seen gopher dung, so I wouldn't be any help there. :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom