Riggleman
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2016
- Messages
- 226
- Reaction score
- 1,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Found this today. Since beginning to clear this area of land I have been finding items from the civil war to the 1960s, but this item has me stumped, about 8inches long, non threaded portion is about the diameter of a dime. Solid brass, with nice patina. Any ideas? I have attached a few pictures, if any specific picture is needed to help with an ID I can provide them. Also attached a photo of the recent finds in the area.
Attachments
-
1560050812742.webp39.6 KB · Views: 88 -
1560050825234.webp22.2 KB · Views: 84 -
1560050835440.webp22.6 KB · Views: 82 -
1560050846021.webp50.6 KB · Views: 82 -
1560050855026.webp12.7 KB · Views: 85 -
1560050864657.webp20.3 KB · Views: 87 -
1560050878148.webp33.1 KB · Views: 83 -
1560050888655.webp32.4 KB · Views: 92 -
1560050904886.webp56.6 KB · Views: 110 -
1560050916654.webp31.1 KB · Views: 88








