What's new

Threaten to quit and see what happens...

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I'm (was) starting to lose interest, I only picked up my two ordered boxes today. No extras. I'm glad I did.

Box 1: 67, 68, 69, 70d WooooHoooo
Also got a gold plated Bicentennial with no counterstamp.

Box 2: 66, 67 x 3, 69 and a 04s

$4.50 Silver. Best two boxes I've had in long time.
 
Upvote 0
Yowzers! Grats on the 70!

Man... I WISH I could track one of those down!

~Dave
 
Excellent finds ! Those are two (70D and 04S (assuming you mean CuNi) ) that I'm still missing................and I'm not missing many JFKs.

Mucho kudos.
 
Thanks. And it only took around 85,000 coins to find them. I know lots of guys have been looking alot longer than I. Only 3 more Kens (besides S's) to go to finish the set.
 
When I took my break last month and went on vacation I fully intended to dump my hunting $$$ into PMs and find another hobby. What I hunt with is my life savings so there would be no changing my mind after. Well after 3 weeks off I decided I would try it for a week and see if I really wanted to quit for good or not. Well I'm back- like beginners luck started all over again. I'm gonna threaten to quit every month haha. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom