What's new

Three bank runs today...

DesertTumbleweed402

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Haven't done it for two weeks now as I was trying to finish going through some boxes of pennies and nickels I had on hand, and I had my appendix taken out last Wednesday and couldn't drive.

Bank 1: Picked up $10.50 in loose halves: '68, '69 (Both filthy!)
Got 4 rolls of pennies: 1918-S (VF-20), '55- D, '57-D

Bank 2: Nothing.

Bank 3: Nothing.

I'm happy with what I got. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Nice snag DT on those loose halvers ... filthy coins are good too :) and congrats on that 1918 S wheatie :thumbsup:
 
Hope you have a speedy recovery DT!!

I have picked up some filthy 40% also.....I always tell myself when melted the finished product will shine......lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom