What's new

Three cent piece.

ReconMarine

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Found this pretty toasted trime in Watervliet Mi. A few weeks ago.

ForumRunner_20141015_065758.webp
 
Can you get a year off of it?... congrats! those are hard to find, so I've been told.
 
Love those little boogers! I have 3 now and remember exactly where each one came from! Congrats!
 
that's a sweet find congrats! smallest US coin ever made and in conjunction with postage stamps I believe to make change. Still on my wish list. Nice find and welcome to the forum!
 
Sweet 3 Center!!!! That one is still on my wish list for sure. Big Congrats !!
 
Nice job on the trime! So small and thin,really a hard one to find. Congrats
 
Sweet! :icon_thumleft: Still on my wish list too. WTG

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom