46Wheat
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2014
- Messages
- 3,651
- Reaction score
- 3,357
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upstate NY
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
So I have had the unfortunate problem of life getting in the way of my swinging and digging
But over the last week or so I have managed to get out 3 different days for a few hrs at a time at two different spots . I am still running in TTF at my pounded Grange Hall and am hitting the school I found this spring that had never been touched before .

Included in the pile o'goodies is my clad contribution of $2.00 in Quarters $2.80 in Dimes $1.15 in Nickels and .80 worth of pennies
My first hard times token ever, from Walshs General store Lansingburg NY, and a church rehabilitation donation token from Clearfield Pa circa 1925
This is a online pic I found of the Hard times token in pristine condition![90b6084266597ded8b1c233e1b77c548[1].webp 90b6084266597ded8b1c233e1b77c548[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1073/1073126-71f96331b690f48dcc92b17ff6c47174.jpg?hash=A1HZNrS-3J)
My dime trifecta actually all came today at the Grange Hall , we have had a lot of rain the last week or so and the ground is good and damp . So I cranked my sensitivity up to 28 and used TTF to grid the entrance to the hall . I have been over that probably 25 times but with the combo of things I managed to sneak out my first ever trifecta
Also found a 2015 Rosie that looks very nice so I threw him in .
The rest of the pictures are other odds and ends goodies from the last three days




And with digging all those Nickel tones I did manage to grab my first Gold of the year . Pretty small but at least it a start
But over the last week or so I have managed to get out 3 different days for a few hrs at a time at two different spots . I am still running in TTF at my pounded Grange Hall and am hitting the school I found this spring that had never been touched before .

Included in the pile o'goodies is my clad contribution of $2.00 in Quarters $2.80 in Dimes $1.15 in Nickels and .80 worth of pennies

My first hard times token ever, from Walshs General store Lansingburg NY, and a church rehabilitation donation token from Clearfield Pa circa 1925
This is a online pic I found of the Hard times token in pristine condition![90b6084266597ded8b1c233e1b77c548[1].webp 90b6084266597ded8b1c233e1b77c548[1].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/1073/1073126-71f96331b690f48dcc92b17ff6c47174.jpg?hash=A1HZNrS-3J)
My dime trifecta actually all came today at the Grange Hall , we have had a lot of rain the last week or so and the ground is good and damp . So I cranked my sensitivity up to 28 and used TTF to grid the entrance to the hall . I have been over that probably 25 times but with the combo of things I managed to sneak out my first ever trifecta
Also found a 2015 Rosie that looks very nice so I threw him in .The rest of the pictures are other odds and ends goodies from the last three days




And with digging all those Nickel tones I did manage to grab my first Gold of the year . Pretty small but at least it a start

Upvote
34








