What's new

Three Dog Night coming to Libby, Mt. !!!

cjrjr507

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Libby, Mt.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh Boy !!! Three Dog Night coming to Libby, Mt. on July 11 at J. Neils Park during the Big Sky Bash from 7 pm till midnight. There is going to be coins & maybe jewelry everywhere. I always did like that band in my younger days. Gates open at 6 pm. In the kootenai valley record newspaper.
 
Can I come stay at your house that weekend? LOL
 
"deaf leppard" coming to louisville!

Wade
 
How many guest rooms? ;)
Peace ✌
 
Je-re-mi-ah was a bullfrog........ :headbang:
 
haven't thought about that band in a long time!

thinking about seeing knophler here in oct
 
"Mama told me not to come"
 
I could get excited if it weren't for the damned arthritis!
 
I was twenty and had them blasting from my speakers in the back of my 1963 split window VW Bus!
Ah, fond memories!
 
I saw them 2 years ago New Years eve at an Oklahoma Casino.......loved it!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom