Three Hikers Missing What Happened Where Are They

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman, please post by our rules and leave the religion out of your posts.

Ancientofsouls, politics like religion violates our rules, please keep the politics out.

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022
i have a stray cat ,a old tom cat , he has been with us for about 5 months now , he showed up at are barn and was starving to death we feed him often and he recovered and has gotten big for a house cat . 6 days ago he went out at night and did not come back . we had not seen him in 6 days . i check all over the side of the road to see if he had been hit by a truck or car . but no sign of him anywhere . so i told my girlfriend i was going to cast a spell to call him back if he was alive . she lol .. he showed up less than 1/2 after i cast the spell ... ....these 3 people that are missing , you find them or they find you ...its called a motion spell if they can't move than they can not come to you but they can draw you to them , if they can move , they will show up on your doorstep ....death is only being dead , souls never die .!
You have a girlfriend?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread