What's new

Three Hours of Sowing Wheat

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I visited a local park on Friday. The last time there, I searched it with the AT PRO. This time I had the DEUS with me. I settled in on a hill that is obviously a nice place to lounge. Hoping for Silver I started to dig some deep targets . Wheat Pennies at eight inches. A good sign and worth a revisit. (Note to self).
Of the 6 Wheat pennies that I recovered, 4 are toast. I was also happy to get 2 tokens, One is a NYC Transit token, and the second is a Good Luck Token. I take this as a sign that this area was cherry picked but the copper and brass targets were ignored. Another good reason to revisit.

IMG_4786.webpIMG_4785.webp

IMG_4784.webpIMG_4783.webp

IMG_4782.webpIMG_4787.webp

One shallow target and probably a recent drop was a Humongous Ugly Junk Ring.
 
Upvote 38
Yeah, and ya know what? Some of us with the "lesser" machines, humbly give thanks for that 10 percent. I have no problems with finding that 10 percent. :notworthy: Thank you! I am quite the happy camper and so are Blingie & Fishy. :)

I hope you're not putting down my AT PRO,, lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom